• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Factory Store Zephyr

what i dont understand is that dave d said champ condors were already on schedule and they release zephyrs instead. hopefully the premium condors wont be domey crap

I'd put $20 on them being domey as hell

I aced hole 1 at Charlotte's Angry Beaver (235 ft, Elon Park) today with my Champion Zephyr. Prettiest ace I've ever thrown, dead straight into the heart of the chains! Wish I'd had this thing in Bowling Green. I've thrown 3 rounds with it so far and am very pleased with it. Wish I'd gotten more heavies, feeling stupid to have only bought one.

Last edited:
Speaking of black fleks. I know this doesnt belong in the zephyr thread but both of my clear C-FDs have big fleks in them and I think should be X-outs. One is pretty small but the other is huge.

Do any top pros throw the Zephyr in competition? Think I heard Nikko does, but not sure.

are these gummy or stiffer? i've only thrown a buddy's dx zephyr a few times and it felt nice, kind of a soft velvety dx plastic...maybe similar to a soft pro rhyno. i could see a gummy champ being a fun disc to throw.

Latest posts