• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fade Tourney Bag $35 Get 1 Quick

yeah all the fade bags are on sell, I could have saved 5 bucks on my Crunch box if I had ordered 3 days later, dammit!

yeah all the fade bags are on sell, I could have saved 5 bucks on my Crunch box if I had ordered 3 days later, dammit!

Just got mine there last week as well. Was still several dollars cheaper than most other places, and with free shipping, still a good deal.

Damn, that seems like a good deal, but I don't have enough discs to fill a bag that size...looks like I'll have to buy some of those too :D What are some good straps to go with this bag?

Last edited:
Damn, that seems like a good deal, but I don't have enough discs to fill a bag that size...looks like I'll have to buy some of those too :D What are some good straps to go with this bag?

Most ball golf stores carry straps cheap.

i bought a pair of army surplus H-Straps for my orange crunch box. looks like the green vine with a pumpkin growing on it.

love my crunch box.

they are so ugly DGC is having a hard time selling them, thats why they are on sale.

Not for a girl. I just bought my wife this one today. The Crunch Box!

It's pink. I think most fade bags look girly... or is it just me?

i am going to buy one. just got some paypal money hasn't cleared. should i use 5 dollars cc 30 dollars paypal or take the chance it stops the sell?

Id say do those Phenix deals...they look mighty comfy.

The Phenix deals are might expensive too, but look like they can hold up to anything especially with that Lin-x bottom. He just opened his shop near me so someday when I can afford it/need a new bag that is what I am looking at.

Yeah, those straps are more expensive than the bag itself. I went ahead and ordered the bag and a couple discs. If the strap it comes with isn't comfortable I'll look for some kind of alternative down the road.

I can't have one of those bags. The colors are so loud, I would have to keep yelling at my bag to be quiet while I was trying to putt.

Mine is blue on blue, have had it for about 6 months, still looks new.
I saw Hamiltons the other night. His is orange and (tan maybe) and it doesn't look bad. I think Innova puts one out in the same colors.

Yeah, those straps are more expensive than the bag itself. I went ahead and ordered the bag and a couple discs. If the strap it comes with isn't comfortable I'll look for some kind of alternative down the road.

The strap it comes with (over the shoulder) is comfortable.

Damn, that seems like a good deal, but I don't have enough discs to fill a bag that size...looks like I'll have to buy some of those too What are some good straps to go with this bag?

If you don't have enough discs to fill this up, there are two dividers that come with it. I know a guy who sections off his discs and puts his camera in there.

Latest posts