• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite and least favorite disc golfer

Favorite would be Brad Schick. local and just a great guy. anyone that has played with him knows what I mean.

Least is Avery Jenkins. one conversation with him and I thought he was the biggest A hole.

The main reason I don't like Locastro is that he just doesn't seem to have any fun, even when he has a good shot he arrogantly trots up to the basket like he's some kind of God.

Don't know if he's still playing but Conrad Damon seemed like a good guy when I met him. Locally, Pat Pitts, John Gregory (Stick) and craigger are all pretty good folks.

It's hard to pin favorites but all of the pros that I've spoken with for any length of time (more than just handshake and greeting) are good people (Jenkins, Barsby, Feldberg, Patrick Brown, Jon Baldwin, Tom Schot, etc.)

I think many people mistake temper for being spoiled - aka Nikko - there's a difference between being angry at yourself and whiny about a course. It's easy to cast stones and just as easy to forget that these guys are playing for much higher stakes - their livlihood depends on their performance. Additionally at this point in the sports development they carry our fate on their backs - they have to prove to the world that "elite pros" in this sport are something to be taken seriously, not a bunch of hippies tossing plastic in the woods.

Favorite = Sloppydisc, of course

Least Favorite = Frankdelicious, since I don't know if I could ever beat him.

Favorite - Schwebbie I guess. He forgot his tourney bag for the Azalea Fest tourney one year in Castle Hayne, NC and had to play with some discs from his trunk. Pretty funny to see a pro walking around with a stack of discs. I think he placed 3rd too.

Least favorite - Matchu.

It's too hard to say honestly. I would probably pick Avery as my fav. He's working hard to get this stuff taken seriously, and he frequently answers comments on facebook that others ignore.

My boys think Nikko is just awesome. I posted that on his wall one day, and he replied telling them thanks, and that it made his day. They want to go to the tourney here at sunset in two weeks to see if they can get a disc signed by him.

I can't really say that I dislike anybody at this point. I probably haven't been following long enough to form a bias, but we're all out there trying to have fun.

Watch all of the parts after it, I can't remember which part it was though. barry is in that one right?

part 5 at just befor 5 mins in Nikko gets pretty verbal after a missed birdie putt and angrily snatches his marker off the ground. He definitely was pretty pissed. Again at about 9 mins on the same video he is yelling at his disc while its in the air.

I have been there before though lol

Favorite: Nikko Locastro. He makes putting look so easy.
Least favorite: Steve Brinster. He makes putting look so retarded.

Fave: Elaine King, she was super nice and gave out lots of tips to the AM's when we talked to her at Women Nat's.

**BTW, Triflusal, I rewatched the video, I still think Ulibarri is past his (R) plant foot on his running putt at 1:00. That putt just looks so illegal.**

Fave, Nate Doss. Just seems like a genuinely nice guy and he's a great ambassador for the game.

Least fave, Nikko.

Nikko is one of my favorites. Avery is probably my least favorite if I had to pick someone. I have no idea why all of you hate on Nikko so much. Shouldn't hate on a dude for having a passion for what he does.

favorite: Dan Beto and Nate Doss
Least favorite: Nikko, just because you didnt birdie the hole doesnt mean you can act like a 2 year old and throw a little tantrum

Latest posts