• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite course

i have only played 13 courses so far, but so far, i would say my favorite is Jablines, near Paris, France....mainly because of the location, but it was a really beautiful park and a nice hole layout...but out of the courses i frequent, i would have to say my favorite is Little Lehigh Parkway in Allentown Pa....

Morley Field in San Diego. The most variety in any course I've ever played. 6 pin positions for every hole. One day it's a 195 foot controlled anhyzer, the next day it's a 394 ft spike hyzer.

I've played some really great courses, some of which you think would be ranked higher on my list of favorites...

Bicentennial down in Crowley, TX would be my favorite for sure.

I've played some really great courses, some of which you think would be ranked higher on my list of favorites...

Bicentennial down in Crowley, TX would be my favorite for sure.

wow that's very interesting! I still haven't played there. I've only played Bear Creek, ZBoaZ and Veteran's more than once, then Cedar Hill (only Coyote) once.

I got a lot of courses in DFW to go still :)

Moccasin Creek is number 1 because it has everything. Live Oak Gold is a close 2nd just because it is the $hit and its the hardest course I have ever played and I love punishment

Deer Lakes in the Northeast Pittsburgh metro area is the best course I've ever played.

Deer Lakes in the Northeast Pittsburgh metro area is the best course I've ever played.

Hands down that course is my favorite as well.....really needs to be back in the top 10, got docked early due to tees which are now all huge concrete airstrips! But this course is my only 5 rated and can't imagine too many better.

Ok I did post Dover as my favorite but my home course Arboretum-Spiker Park Is getting ready to have a face lift. There was 24 holes. From what I understand. they are keeping the original 19 and adding 18 more to it for a grand total of 37 holes. I wonder if that is the most in the US for one course. The project is not due to be completed until the Hall of chains from what I hear. Our yearly tournament.

FAVORITE course; Sahm park, N.E. Indianapolis...a little 9 holer. Nothing special, for you to go out of the way for,Just my first DG course. I've done alot of work on it,installed tee pads,wood bench on #6 (now blue? For the colts?) painted tee signs. Seen old friends and made new ones. See my review. BEST course; I've played,Idlewild. A close 2nd is camp cullom in Frankfort,In.

Tyler State Park is currently my favorite. Beautiful wooded course with great amenities (rotating pins, great tees, etc.)

Courses I hope to play this year that might beat it: Warwick NY, Paw Paw, De Laveaga.........

Also eventually need to play flip city and idlewild and hope they can live up to the hype

Stafford lake in novato, norcal. one of the hardest but best place i've played at and def plan on returning

YEAH!!! Imagine that... 2 Votes from NC going to Stafford Lake in CA.

Stafford Lake is by far my favorite course. The scenery you get on every single hole is better than 95% of all other Disc Golf Holes in the world. Rolling hills studded with giant oaks and rock outcroppings, golden hills, a beautiful lake, wildlife galore, and beautiful golf shots.

Some might say it's too open and too long... or that the walk to hole 1 is a half mile... but that's what makes it so great. A 1000'+ hole, a 650'+ Top of the World Bomb... and the rest... all Huge EPIC holes you can only play at Stafford Lake.
DSCJNKY

Well my sig tells of my most favorite. Of the courses that exist, I would have to say Hornets Nest.