• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Favorite Disc

426383_197116080388350_2093233933_n.jpg

Two weeks ago, and every day before that, I would've said Buzzz.....but now....I'm an ION man!

right now, PPD. mine is beaten in so it can be used even from standstill shots for a nice hyzerflip laser, perfect for fairway duties. or give it some height and get the distance.

I have to go with the shark3. It has zero high speed turn and just the perfect amount of LSS. Fills the OS mid spot in my bag perfectly. Honorable mention is the 11x teebird.

My marbled 180g kc roc 6/10. Hyzer-flip to dead straight, or long-glidy turnovers. That disc is just point and shoot where you want it to go.

Christian Sandstrom Star Valkyrie. I have 3 other Valkyries in 2 different plastics, but this is my go to driver.

I guess I have two. My Lonteen Jason mask stamped 173 SSS Wizard totally changed my putting game. If all i had was my Sandstrom Valk and Jason mask Wizard, i could play anywhere anytime.

This is hard. I think I'd have to say Wizard, since I use it for just about everything... but the Truth is starting to REALLY work for me. I thought my midrange line-up was firmly set, but picked one up for fun. Turns out, I'm not at all sold on my mids any longer. I also love my Stag, so I'll mention it since I haven't seen anyone else say it yet.

Roc3, been throwing my 175g proto star since it came out and it just keeps getting better. Breaking in a dx pumpclops roc3 that is probably my most thrown disc right now (other than my putter)

The Vibram Trak. Very accurate 250-300' (parking short drives for easy birdies) and I can push out to 340' like an Eagle (lovely s-curve). I also like the grip and feel of the x-link rubber.

Pure: Awesome putting-putter in zero soft and a great driving putter in opto lone plastic:thmbup:

I'm changing my vote. Wizard all day. The Saint may be pushing my Orcs for bag placement...scary thought.

Latest posts