• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Favorite Disc

I'm going to say my 8x KC Pro Roc...I just have so much confidence in it that disc. I will also say my new 400s F2 is really starting to impress me. I can hit so many different lines with the F2..it can handle wind duties as well as just flat out rips. I think it might take the place of my Banshee in the long run.

If I had to choose just one disc as my favorite, I may have to say the Roc3. I carry three in my bag, and I don't see them getting bumped out for a while.

Used to be the eagle but now its the Z Comet! Throw it with power and it will turn, throw smooth and it will hold straight and thrown with some height and it will hyzer. Its the epitome of stable. I like heavy Z ones because they are more stable out of the box than the esp.

My 400S Prodigy PA4 is my favorite disc, and has been since I first threw it. I feel like I've already posted this fact, but just in case... it is intuitive to throw and I feel it makes me a better player because of the confidence it allows me. By practicing drives, upshots and putts with the PA4 I feel like it has improved my form in most every aspect of my game. Beyond all this it just feels tremendously comfortable in my hand.

For sure, I love the Pa4...great disc....I don't see Pa2 or eventually Pa3 being very big as most ppl have Pa1 or Pa4. Still, with these 2 putters...youre pretty well covered.

Often I will 1-disc it with my soft Ascent. By the end of the round I can putt lights-out with it.
But my choice to end all choices for a single disc would have to be my CFR Gator.

old trusty z comet. I've used it for everything, even putting in one disc rounds, and it can do it all. mastering this disc really is what made me a halfway decent golfer.

My favorite disc is the InStep Saturn. It's a really rare disc. It is a mid range and every time it turns over at the perfect time. Quote this message and say you have it (if you do).

My favorite disc is the InStep Saturn. It's a really rare disc. It is a mid range and every time it turns over at the perfect time. Quote this message and say you have it (if you do).

Oh, I have it :popcorn:

PM New; see if he'll give you lessons.

Swan. Because when it hits it stays. Whether that be chains or on the ground. If it doesn't perform well I know it is my fault. Unlike some bouncy, rolling putters I have tried.

I was going to say my putter but after some reflection it's got to be the Comet. Watching the flight of a Comet is just beautiful. More often than not, it's the only disc that I will freeze in my finish position for the duration of the disc's flight. You all know that feeling...:D

DX Roc, everything from super understable to super overstable. Best disc out there