• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite online disc shop. And why?

I don't know if an ebay seller would count, but I've bought from a guy on Ebay many times. His Ebay name is frisbeerancher. I recommend him all the time, he usually has good deals on sets.

I've bought stuff from him too. That's where I got my starter set and bag from. Can't complain. In fact he screwed up on my feedback and went to great pains to correct it. Good guy.

I've bought stuff from him too. That's where I got my starter set and bag from. Can't complain. In fact he screwed up on my feedback and went to great pains to correct it. Good guy.

That's really cool! He's always been fast, and good to work with! Always has a lot of good stuff! That's where I've gotten a lot of my discs from!

Anymore, unless there's something I specifically want from somewhere else always order from either Gottagogottathrow or Discs Unlimited, mostly because of proximity. I get my discs a day faster because they're both close. I've had just as good of luck from Sun King and Marshall Street, but the shipping is slower because they're farther away.

Yep, I've started ordering from discs unlimited because they're close. A full week to get stuff from DGC compared to 2 days from DU.

I like Prime for the free shipping and I usually get my discs pretty quick! Couple of days to Cali. not bad at all.
I like Marshall St. because I can pick the exact tye dye disc I want.
I like Discgolfcenter for the free shipping, exact weights and I get the max discount on my orders now.

ONLINE: Disc Golf Center -- pick my weight and color from what they have in stock, free shipping, discounts the more I buy

LOCAL: Pro Shop @ Shelby Farms (Memphis, TN) or Wall Doxey State Park (Holly Springs, MS)

Where is Pro Shop @ Shelby Farms in Memphis. I live in Murray, KY, and do not really having anything closer than Nashville or Bowling Green.:confused:

I like Disc Golf Center. I'm up to an 8% discount now. I can get an Innova disc in star plastic shipped for $13.79 in the exact weight and color I choose. Cant beat that.

Occasionally, due the popularity of the site, their stock runs low in the most popular weights. They usually restock every few days, but if I need something right away that they don't have then I order from prime discs.

I like Disc Golf Center...the options and free shipping are just too good to pass up. Gateway direct on Ebay has some sweet deals to be had most of the time. You can pick up some sweet putters for very nice prices there...and they have some pretty sweet custom dyes too.

DG center is definitely best for low price, and picking exact weight and color. I do like some of the 'from the attic' stuff from marshall street, but their shipping is outrageous.

The only thing DiscGolfCenter has the lowest prices on is discs from Innova and Discraft. But you can find Bags, straps, accessories, ect cheaper elsewhere, just not at the same place. Picking specifics is nice but other places do that as well (Prime Discs ect.) Free shipping is also available elsewhere (Prime, clearwater, and one more cant remember) Prime also offers Prime Points as well as always sending extra swag.

And Prime has super fast shipping!

I have contacted Disc Golf Center 3 times and have never gotten a response.

However, I still order from them sometimes just because I am close to the 10% mark, and they have a huge selection.

DGC is kinda like the Walmart of DG.

Places I've bought from include:

GottaGoGottaThrow.com they have a great deal on the Scott Stokely DVD's right now..

DiscGolfCenter.com is pretty much my default choice in online store...

Clearwaterdiscgolf.com is a great site especially if you like specific stamps and rare discs etc.

GetYourFrolfOn.com is pretty good as well, I've purchased through their store as well as their eBay store.

And who can forget, DynamicDiscs.com they sell all through eBay right now, but they freaking ROCK!

\/\/

I really like Prime Discs. SUPER fast shipping, and a great selection. Being that they are located in Mass and I'm in NY, if I order on a Friday I get my discs the following Monday. And thats with free shipping!

Other places I've ordered from and had good experiences are Marshallstreet and gottagogottathrow.