• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Online Retailer

Favorite online retailer?

• Disc ' Dat

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Disc Golf Center

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Discs Unlimited

• Disc Nation

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Everything Disc Golf

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • The Wright Life

• The Disc Golf Store

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Blue Sky Discs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prime Discs

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 29 23.8%

• Total voters
Wow I wonder who is going to take this one. But then again, I guess you really CAN'T beat free shipping and customer rewards.

Awesome feedback

As I've only shopped from a few retailers, there is no way I could have listed all of the good retailers.

The great thing about the other category; though, is that it allows you to really let us know what it is you like about the retailers left off the list.

After all, each one has to offer something unique to the marketplace or they would be redundant.

exact weight, exact color, cheap prices... can't argue with disc golf center if you're ordering online. I prefer to buy most in person at a local shop, and am willing to pay a few extra bucks to get to check out the disc ahead of time, especially with innova discs because they vary so much even in same model, plastic, and weight. I'm MUCH more comfortable ordering discraft discs online because they really just put out a much more consistent product.

I recently purchased my basket from DnDonline because they had the best price. I have nothing but praise for their service when UPS dropped it out of the back of their truck.

For discs I really like the ability to choose my exact disc from Disc Golf Center, but I had a slightly negative experience over an order when they had their Fade Crunch Bags on sale. Now Prime gets my business if prices are equal. I like their free priority shipping. And yes...I do like supporting sponsors of DGCR because it is an excellent resource!

What I really want to understand is why all of the mail order stores charge me more than I pay at local shops or big box stores for those common discs in base plastic. When I need to replace my Leopard or Shark I can always save a buck or two by buying them locally!

DGC. Great selection and Great customer service. I also like the way the site is laid out so that when you click on a disc, you can see what colors/weights are available. Not to mention great prices, free shipping, and the cumulative rewards program.

DGC

DGC, super fast, cheap and free shipping! No problems at all with them. I still buy about half from the stores though and recently was in Austin and went to Disc Nation. Super cool store, tons of disc and a driving range out back. Lots of fun.

I've only purchased from GGGT online so far. Otherwise I buy at a couple local shops. I would like to give DGC, SunKing, Prime and Wright Life a try though.

If you like saving money, then this should be an easy pick.

disc golf center, i like how you can pick color and weight, and you know how many of each they got instock.

Where are my Favorites Gotta Go Gotta Throw or Sun King
Gotta go always gives you a mini and a score card with your order and Sun King carries unique rare disc and a lot of Discraft

Ive used gottagogootathrow the most but disc golf center has been solid but only purchase. Was looking for a better online option and think i found it.

I didn't vote because I haven't shopped from any of these places but I do love the descriptions on Marshall Street.

Marshall St. is still my favorite. DGC is great *but* that free shipping is like via donkey or something and the prices are a bit higher than Marshall Street even with $6 shipping *IF* you buy a bunch at a time.

$13 for Lat 64 vs $15...buy 3 discs and you break even. When Marshall Street had the free $5 disc it was a no brainer (to me).

Still waiting on my Fade bag from DGC while my wife's came Friday.

Latest posts