• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Online Retailer

Favorite online retailer?

• Disc ' Dat

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Disc Golf Center

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Discs Unlimited

• Disc Nation

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Everything Disc Golf

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • The Wright Life

• The Disc Golf Store

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Blue Sky Discs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prime Discs

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 29 23.8%

• Total voters
I haven't read any posts, so I don't know how redundant this will be. I voted for Disc golf center because I love the availability of the matrix when ordering. I can order whatever weight and color I choose. Also like the chart in the upper righthand corner that gives the disc properties. Good references and well stocked. Turnaround time is short.

I like being able to choose exact weight and color, plus the free shipping at DGC, but Marshall Street and Gotta Go seem to have more weird stuff and are funner to deal with, so it's a real toss-up for me.

Never bought from anyone online, but Prime Discs gives 20% of purchase to my local club. Maybe Marshall Street should have been on that poll.

I've purchased from several, including many of those listed in the poll. DGC gets the nod for me because of the ability to select specific weight and color -- the only way it could be better would be if there were some way to actually see and handle the specific disc they're going to send you, which is impossible, obviously. Free shipping is a big plus also.

Also, their customer service has been excellent. For example, I ordered a handful of things late on Friday, including some discs as replacements for my daughter's discs that went missing (not her fault, nor mine, in this case). Around mid-day today I got a call from them, to say that they'd apparently miscoded some items in inventory, because they were out of stock on one specific model/weight/color I'd ordered. Didn't catch the guy's name, but before he called he had already figured out what the closest matches they had in stock were (same model, different colors, weights 1g off from what I'd ordered). That doesn't sound like a big deal, but I know from experience that a lot of retailers would have expected me to come up with an alternative -- meaning I'd have to go look online at what they had and either figure it out on the fly with him waiting, or call back. But he had a solution ready to propose before he picked up the phone to call me. Made the whole interaction painless for me.