• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Online Retailer

Favorite online retailer?

• Disc ' Dat

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Disc Golf Center

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Discs Unlimited

• Disc Nation

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Everything Disc Golf

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • The Wright Life

• The Disc Golf Store

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Blue Sky Discs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prime Discs

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 29 23.8%

• Total voters
Disc Golf Center for me, they have great selection and great customer service.

I wish you would've made this so that I could've chosen more than one. I've dealt with both Prime Discs (tremendous customer service) and Disc N Dat (he's based out my area, has sold me 90% of my discs, and is a great guy) online and couldn't pick a favorite between these two.

So yet another poll I'm choosing not to vote.

Only used Marshall Street, and Clearwater Disc Golf Store

I think its somewhat obvious what the consensus is already.

used clearwater once to get my buzz gt since not many places had them in stock

all of my other stuff has come from disc'n'dat. I get a couple small free things every once in a while since i get most orders through them

I've purchased from Dynamic Discs, LSDISCS, Disc golf fly mart, and disc golf center. I feel that if you want wide selection and free shipping/ great prices, go with discgolfcenter.com. However, if you want extremely fast shipping or you love custom dyed discs, Dynamic Discs all the way. Seriously, I'd order from Dynamic Discs and receive it like 1 or 2 days later, which is great if you have a tournament coming up and you don't have a disc store local.

I've never had a bad experience with any the stores I've mentioned so you couldn't go wrong with them either. Really though, what it comes down to, is who has the disc I want in the color and weight I want. I shop around yo.

used clearwater once to get my buzz gt since not many places had them in stock

all of my other stuff has come from disc'n'dat. I get a couple small free things every once in a while since i get most orders through them

Thank you for supporting DnD. Dan is a great guy that does a lot for my local disc golf community.

Sun King Discs. Can't believe you left them and GGGT off the list.

Without a doubt www.discgolfcenter.com has the best selection, price and customer service on the web, with frequent buyer discounts and free shipping, you can't find anything better online or in person.

I havn't purchased from DGC but plan on soon. So far I have dealt with GottaGoGottaThrow and Prime on multiple purchases and both have been great! I didn't vote on this yet either.

I haven't picked a "favorite" yet as I've used a few different online retailers all with great results.
Two of which aren't in the poll and those would be:
Marshall Street and Gotta Go Gotta Throw
I have used Disc Golf Center twice and will use them again as they've given me good customer service just like the other two.

Just to add, MarshallStreets $5 dollar disc is pretty wicked-you get one with a 35 dollar purchase i think. There usually light-weights but they rotate OFTEN!

Latest posts