• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Fierce: Paige Pierce TF Putter

Titan037

AKA dgfanatic7
So not long after her announcement of her switch to discraft, this website specifically for Paige was created and this was on there. She will have her own line of discs similar to Paul and according to Paige this is the putter of her dreams. 100 are signed test flights. 50 released last week, 50 on Black Friday and then a bigger run of standard protos will be released this Friday as well. Based off pictures from others who have gotten theirs here is what we know

Paige has designed this to be pretty shallow, relatively flat, wanted a lot of glide and a dead straight flight with little to no fade, allowing her to depend on the straightness of the disc specifically on longer putts that won't be too flippy but won't be too stable either. The profile pic with two discs is a Luna on the left for comparison and then you have the single profile pic of the disc.

The plastic she chose is a swirly plastic as she enjoyed that when she was with DD. It's described as a jawbreaker swirl, but a stiffer blend, though not as stiff as the blend Paul chose for the Luna. I'll be getting my test flights Friday and will most likely order more from the larger run to be released at the end of the week. The disc is still being tweaked based off feedback from buyers and therefore isn't pdga approved or even been named yet. So without further ado, here is Paige's first designed disc in collaboration with Discraft

Attachments

• 328E7EDC-61F5-4121-9A51-F55481DFDE9F.jpg
    328E7EDC-61F5-4121-9A51-F55481DFDE9F.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 309
  • A61944AB-B15F-4507-9C15-80C67B55E0D6.jpg
    A61944AB-B15F-4507-9C15-80C67B55E0D6.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 351
  • 426E13C7-2D44-48A1-A6C9-2FDB7C612DD0.jpg
    426E13C7-2D44-48A1-A6C9-2FDB7C612DD0.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 349
Can't tell from the pics but I am hoping it is a copy of the challenger SS. There is absolutely no basis for that other than the fact that I want challenger SS in more plastics. lol

Can't tell from the pics but I am hoping it is a copy of the challenger SS. There is absolutely no basis for that other than the fact that I want challenger SS in more plastics. lol

Lol definitely not a challenger SS in full, some have said potentially the bottom of a chally SS and the top of a roach or even potentially a rattler though I'm inclined to disagree with the latter.

Lol definitely not a challenger SS in full, some have said potentially the bottom of a chally SS and the top of a roach or even potentially a rattler though I'm inclined to disagree with the latter.

Guess I am going to have go pro get sponsored by discraft and have the challenger SS be my signature disc. The only thing is that conflicts with my plan to get sponsored by innova and have the polecat be my sig disc.

So, I wonder if this is basically a Ringer SS? I'd be down for that.... Or even a renaming of the Ringer to whatever PP wants....

Modified APX without the bead? The flight description is basically exactly what the APX is. Slight done, good glide, understable but not too flippy out of the box... just like the magics / deputys of the world.

Modified APX without the bead? The flight description is basically exactly what the APX is. Slight done, good glide, understable but not too flippy out of the box... just like the magics / deputys of the world.

That plastic even looks like the old Swirl APX plastic...

She said it's more stable than a deputy, but yes a similar profile

That plastic even looks like the old Swirl APX plastic...

It very well could be. Since she was with discraft before, could be a plastic they are revisiting, with a potential modifier added to the blend as Paige would have most likely said it's the same blend the swirl apx was done in

So, I wonder if this is basically a Ringer SS? I'd be down for that.... Or even a renaming of the Ringer to whatever PP wants....

That is a bullet nosed disc. The Ringer is blunted. Not a Ringer.

Way too tall as well. That is not a shallow disc. They need to quit with that bullcrap. It's not a Pure, Tui or even an Atom. Those are shallow.

Last edited:
Looks pretty darn close to a Chally SS to me...but I doubt they would just rebrand it. Even with a different top though, if it's the SS bottom, its going to feel nearly identical. Just like the Roach vs Luna.

Attachments

• PP vs ChallySS.jpg
    PP vs ChallySS.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 107
That is a bullet nosed disc. The Ringer is blunted. Not a Ringer.

Way too tall as well. That is not a shallow disc. They need to quit with that bullcrap. It's not a Pure, Tui or even an Atom. Those are shallow.

The atom has a depth of 1.4 cm, same depth as the Luna as well as a lot of other popular putter molds...so yes, this will most likely be a similar depth and may even be more shallow than an atom.

The atom has a depth of 1.4 cm, same depth as the Luna as well as a lot of other popular putter molds...so yes, this will most likely be a similar depth and may even be more shallow than an atom.

Luna is taller. We may be having nomenclature issues here. Let's put it a different way; the Pure, Tui and Atom are slim line discs, the Luna is not.
Most people here use these terms interchangeably, perhaps that is wrong.

Latest posts