• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Fierce: Paige Pierce TF Putter

Played a putter only tournament last week and it was a eye opener.

I used my new CryZtal Fierce as my US disc and WOW this disc go far!!
Not really used to drive with putters, i throw putters alot but not of the tee on +300ft holes...i normaly use them at 200ft and shorter.

I´m a 350ft max player with my drivers...

Hole 1 is 287ft and parked it with the Fierce. . i was 1ft from the pole. .

The on hole 3 a 354ft hole i threw a 300ft throw with the Fierce- - -i was very confused

I need to throw more putters. . if i can throw 300ft with a putter AND have control. . .why even go for a driver.......i need to rethink my game

This has been my experience too so far with the Fierce. I really could play most courses well with a Fierce, Zone, Buzzz and Raptor.

I need to throw more putters. . if i can throw 300ft with a putter AND have control. . .why even go for a driver.......i need to rethink my game

I play quite a few single disc rounds with a putter. Not just on short courses either. I do it mostly to keep my short/putter/approach game sharp. Generally, depending on the course, my scores don't suffer.

Take a 450' par 3 for example. I generally can't get close enough off the tee no matter what I throw to get a legitimate look at birdie so my second shot is getting laid up for an easy par.

I can easily cover that 450' in two putter throws and be putting for that same par and likely not run the risk of an errant tee shot with some sort of driver putting me in a bad spot where I might risk bogey.

Impulse bought an ESP Tour Series at PIAS with trade-in and wow, this thing is a great thrower.

Impulse bought an ESP Tour Series at PIAS with trade-in and wow, this thing is a great thrower.
I was planning on hanging onto mine a collector/trade bait, but after a few molding imperfections we're on the disc I decided to throw it. This thing is probably the only putter I'd need for a round if I was hard pressed for bag space. It doesn't really turn or fade unless you give it hyzer/anhyzyer. Absolute workhorse right now for me both BH and FH. Only disc I can rely on recently too.

I was planning on hanging onto mine a collector/trade bait, but after a few molding imperfections we're on the disc I decided to throw it. This thing is probably the only putter I'd need for a round if I was hard pressed for bag space. It doesn't really turn or fade unless you give it hyzer/anhyzyer. Absolute workhorse right now for me both BH and FH. Only disc I can rely on recently too.

From my one round with it, trying multiple lines (hyzer, hyzer flip, anny and straight shots) it's incredibly versatile.

The ESP is just very straight, does not fly like the numbers . . . i have a Z-Glow (or is it CryZtal) as my US Fierce and the ESP for a straight shot.
This disc loves to land flat. love that

Still loving my '22 TS and loving it enough to get rid of my 991 and 996 for a pair of Comets. Probably going to have to stock up on these since I don't see these leaving my bag anytime soon.

Anyone able to compare the '22 TS to the '21 TS? I love my '21, but prefer ESP by far to the metal flake Z. Plus the '22's are just so pretty!

My ´22 ESP is more OS than the 21

My 21s are more OS than my 22, or at least it feels that way. I may need to do a straight up comparison to figure it out, but my 22 has kicked my POTY out of the bag and the 21 could never do that.

Fun to se Ezra throw the 22´, the Fierce looked more stable than the Luna!

Fun to se Ezra throw the 22´, the Fierce looked more stable than the Luna!

Although it did... Ezra also immediately admitted he put the Luna on a slight anny on accident. And the Luna did fight out of it just a bit.

I still wouldn't call the flight numbers on a Luna accurate, but I would call a Luna more stable than a Fierce.

It was a nicely done video for anyone that wants to see full powered flights on all of this year's discraft tour series discs. I can't make them all fly like he does of course, but he also talks to that a bit as well.

I recently started putting with a '21 tour series Fierce. I know premium plastic putters are generally frowned upon, but I actually like it. The plastic isn't overly hard, and the disc putts well.

It's a straight flier with good glide. I feel like the Fierce stays in the air and glides better than the Luna. With the Luna I felt like I had to throw putts harder than I wanted to because the disc just wouldn't stay up. I was low on almost every putt.

Off the tee the Fierce bends very slightly right, and never comes back. I don't really use the Fierce as a throwing putter.

For putter drives and really windy putting I still have a Zone in the bag.

Although it did... Ezra also immediately admitted he put the Luna on a slight anny on accident. And the Luna did fight out of it just a bit.

I still wouldn't call the flight numbers on a Luna accurate, but I would call a Luna more stable than a Fierce.

It was a nicely done video for anyone that wants to see full powered flights on all of this year's discraft tour series discs. I can't make them all fly like he does of course, but he also talks to that a bit as well.

Yes he did pull the Luna abit, but with the kind of power he gave the Fierce it did not flip. . flew similar to the buzzz he trew and looked more stable than the Buzzz SS

I have a 2020 Big Z Fierce (tiger face stamp). I love the flight & shape of the mold. My issue with it is that the inner rim is covered with Discraft's incredibly annoying braille engraving. Most of my Discraft will have two spots opposite of each other where it's easy to get away from but this Fierce is flooded with the engraving. Always takes me a moment to get comfortable.

Are other premium Fierces like this? I want to find one that has less engraving under the rim.

I have a 2020 Big Z Fierce (tiger face stamp). I love the flight & shape of the mold. My issue with it is that the inner rim is covered with Discraft's incredibly annoying braille engraving. Most of my Discraft will have two spots opposite of each other where it's easy to get away from but this Fierce is flooded with the engraving. Always takes me a moment to get comfortable.

Are other premium Fierces like this? I want to find one that has less engraving under the rim.

They're all like that, I've got several different runs of them. I like the rim tooling personally but others clearly don't.

So the fierce is basically an opto pure?

Discraft-Fierce-Profile.jpg

Latitude-64-Pure-Profile.jpg

Latest posts