• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Fierce: Paige Pierce TF Putter

A shop here in Sweden just got 50pc of the GLO CryZtal....6 of them is 166-169g the rest is 172-174g

Most i have seen are in the 172-174g range, so are both of mine

Feels like this GLO CryZtal run is a MUCH larger run than the POTY CryZtal and ESP 991

Who got the GLO cryztal? I only saw the cryztal on discsport..

Look at that, it was a glo. But not veery good, at least not compared to KP.

One of mine is the same color as Kastaplast first runs (mint?). . that one have very good Glow.
My orange Fierce has ok Glow..my Pink Fierce has nót so good GLO

Out of curiosity,

Does anyone How approximately many Cryztal Glo Fierces were made? I managed to snag one finally for a non scalper price, and I'm stoked about it. Will definitely accompany the Luna's in my bag

Out of curiosity,

Does anyone How approximately many Cryztal Glo Fierces were made? I managed to snag one finally for a non scalper price, and I'm stoked about it. Will definitely accompany the Luna's in my bag

If i had too guess, quite alot. . most stores even in "small" Countries got them..even the store here in Sweden got 50pc

But the POTY and 991 ESP Fierce must have been very small runs

If i had too guess, quite alot. . most stores even in "small" Countries got them..even the store here in Sweden got 50pc

But the POTY and 991 ESP Fierce must have been very small runs

I think only one store here in Canada got them, and they were sold out in less than 2 hours. Wasn't really announced they had them though...

Finally getting a premium plastic fierce though is nice!

Gifted myself a Crystal Glo Fierce for Christmas. Just came today. A half dozen field throws with five "regular" Fierce's to get a notion on flight. I am a happy camper. In my old man, low arm speed hands it flies exactly like my other Fierce's.... except 20 feet longer on straight lines. Dat'l do Fierce, dat'l do! [emoji41] Came home, stripped the stamp and dye is setting. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d877caa40ab38cdc25bcaa6e6273aaf6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is a premium Fierce easier to flip/turnover than a Big Z Roach? Enough of a difference to carry both?

Is a premium Fierce easier to flip/turnover than a Big Z Roach? Enough of a difference to carry both?

I just purchased one of the ESP 996 Fierces and a Big Z Roach to determine this exact thing. I hope they can fill two different spots in the bag.

Yes, if you're so inclined and have good form. They compliment one another well, both having excellent glide. I don't throw either any more, but a solid combo.

Yes, if you're so inclined and have good form. They compliment one another well, both having excellent glide. I don't throw either any more, but a solid combo.

Do they feel similar? I held a Fierce months after they came out but didn't hold it with a power grip. I know the profile is round.

I have a Fierce that i use as a sort of perfect opposite to my Pro Pig. it's quite understable for me. I use both for short predictable approaches, but in opposite directions.

Are all the Jawbreaker Fierces on the firm side? I feel like they're firmer than normal JB...mine is like Gateway's SSSS.

Played a putter only tournament last week and it was a eye opener.

I used my new CryZtal Fierce as my US disc and WOW this disc go far!!
Not really used to drive with putters, i throw putters alot but not of the tee on +300ft holes...i normaly use them at 200ft and shorter.

I´m a 350ft max player with my drivers...

Hole 1 is 287ft and parked it with the Fierce. . i was 1ft from the pole. .

The on hole 3 a 354ft hole i threw a 300ft throw with the Fierce- - -i was very confused

I need to throw more putters. . if i can throw 300ft with a putter AND have control. . .why even go for a driver.......i need to rethink my game

Latest posts