• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Fierce: Paige Pierce TF Putter

I think I'm over the fierce's. Too expensive and the plastic just falls apart. I'm going back to my voodoos

The plastic falls apart? What?

I've been putting with the same proto Fierce since it released, the plastic is fine. Wearing exactly like any "base" plastic putter. I'm not throwing mine much so maybe if you're crushing it into trees I couldn't speak to that.

The plastic falls apart? What?

I've been putting with the same proto Fierce since it released, the plastic is fine. Wearing exactly like any "base" plastic putter. I'm not throwing mine much so maybe if you're crushing it into trees I couldn't speak to that.

Yeah what's with the plastic falling apart? My TFs that I used a my primary throwing and putting putters for 5 months (release to April) and then as my US thrower til the Cryztal came out, and has made it back in the bag, still hold up just fine. Some gouges yes, but I also throw them up to 275'.

She threw that CryZtal Fierce on basicly every shot this weekend. . i think, she do have a clear Buzzz in the bag that looks the same.
But insane just how far she can throw that Fierce. . . .but i does go far, even i can throw it much farther than i often think "no way i can reach this hole with a putter, but i often can"

Wish they would make these in Z. I love the feel but for whatever reason they're really understable for me. I'm obviously doing something wrong but I throw plenty of other similar discs straight. I have four of these and they all show a lot of turn if I try to throw them more than 150 feet. Brand new they fly the same as my beat up DX colts.

My hope rest on a Tour Series Fierce for 2021. . .but what plastic they going to use is still a mystery.

But i Guess she will stick with the Buzzz as her Tour Series disc. . .best seller

Hmm the CryZtal Fierce is on Infinites "Top Twenty Tuesday for October 27th 2020" list.

When did they have CryZtal Fierces in stock?!?

From what I've seen on the facebook pages they showed up for about 30 seconds before they were sold out. I'm not sure if VIP's had some sort of advance notice or if someone bought all of them.

They had a unique DGPT espn stamp that sort of reminded me of the disney castle logo.

My Cryztal Fierce/Luna's arrived yesterday, this batch of plastic feels like it almost has a bit of FLX in it. A bit tacky compared to the super slick feeling player of the year discs.

Still not as tacky as the cryztal wasp I bag, but more in that direction. Unfortunately for throwing, half of the discs I got were super clear, but they seem like decent trade bait/easy to sell. Haven't gotten to throw them yet but I expect they'll fly just like any of the other cryztal runs.

A new CryZtal GLO dropped. . . . and again sold out in minutes.

Why not make more and make more money?

I saw it listed on several different websites at several different times. And not instantaneously either, someone would post on FB, I'd see it 10-15 minutes later, and there would still be a few available albeit not in the bright cool colors.

I've gotta think there's a fine balance to strike between having few enough to create some hype/demand, and having enough to make a decent profit off of.

Personally between, being able to snag POTY at DGLO, The DGPT Cryztal's and the 991 ESP's I've got more fierces this year than I ever need. Maybe I'm the only one, but even with multiple chances to buy a GLO I passed every time. 4-5 different "special" drops in a year starts to feel less special and more like artificial hype around low volume stock runs with increasingly ugly stamps.

It's interesting to me the different ways the companies I follow have of doing tour series discs.
Discmania releases a stash of their TS discs and that's all you get of that mold/stamp for the year.
Innova keeps dropping small batches every so often of all their tour series discs (except the firefly so far)
Discraft runs the same special mold/plastic a few times a year, but changes the stamp each time.

I got one from Denmark of all places...first GLO CryZtal i own....
And the GLOW is good, by FAR the best Discraft glow disc i have

I got one from Denmark of all places...first GLO CryZtal i own....
And the GLOW is good, by FAR the best Discraft glow disc i have

Don't tell me that! How does it fly compared to a POTY or a regualr Fierce?

A new CryZtal GLO dropped. . . . and again sold out in minutes.

Why not make more and make more money?

My theory is CryZtal is a Z that got made harder and stiffer then regular Z by accident. This is kind of like Jolly Launcher only Discraft is smart enough to know the plastic is different and thus dyes the plastic different during that part of process after the plastic is cooling down when Discraft dyes its discs.

Don't tell me that! How does it fly compared to a POTY or a regualr Fierce?

First round with the GLO Cryztal Fierce (GCF) today, made it a putter only round and only took the GCF a 5xCryztal Luna a Cryztal Zone and a new stock Fierce as my putter.

This is one of those few disc that directly after my first throw I knew this disc would go directly in my bag...and be one of the most used disc in the bag.

The GCF is definitely more stable than a stock Fierce, I would rate it 3,4,-1,0
The flight is almost like a Glow NOVA but much "longer" and with better feeling in the hand.

I love this disc from 80-200ft just aim at the basket and it will fly perfectly straight and land flat.
A little more power and it will start to turn over, but much later in the flight vs a stock Fierce.

The Cryztal Fierce, Luna and Zone is a STONG throwing putter lineup.

Yeah I too would rate my ESPN2 Cryztal Fierce at 3/4/-1/0. For me it flies like a shorter Fuse. It's the pefect disc for touch shots to go straight or gently drift right in tight situations. Makes for the perfect compliment to my Pilot, which flies like a 2/5/0/1.

Just so I know whether to keep up my, so far, futile pursuit of a Crystal Fierce, what is the weight range?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so I know whether to keep up my, so far, futile pursuit of a Crystal Fierce, what is the weight range?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

out of the half dozen I have I believe they all range from 170-175. I don't think I've seen any in the 160's Although there's a glo on ebay right now listed at 160-3

A shop here in Sweden just got 50pc of the GLO CryZtal....6 of them is 166-169g the rest is 172-174g

Most i have seen are in the 172-174g range, so are both of mine

Feels like this GLO CryZtal run is a MUCH larger run than the POTY CryZtal and ESP 991

Latest posts