• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Fierce: Paige Pierce TF Putter

Now seeing it in the vid, I think MANBURGARLAR had the APX part right.
Looks just like an APX top. Chally SS wing, fersure.

Guess I am going to have go pro get sponsored by discraft and have the challenger SS be my signature disc. The only thing is that conflicts with my plan to get sponsored by innova and have the polecat be my sig disc.

Now if somehow I got sponsored b Discraft first things I would do is get the actual Impact mold re-produced in good modern ESP if impossible due to molds worn out, then ESP Glide as I feel Z glide might not have enough grip due to how thin and low profile the mold is. Then I would get Discraft to see if a Soft X Magnet could be made as for most people Jawbreaker wears out too fast to appease both Jawbreaker users and Soft Pro D users on the Magnet. Lastly try to get Discraft people to make the Stalker in Big Z Stamp being an Inspector looking like the one from the Pink Panther Cartoons stalking a four legged version of the Pink Panther.

MONEY, That is going to be the name of her new putter. Because Discraft and PP will make a lot of it.

Looks like a mix of a Magic, Deputy and APX

She has a tournament next week, wonder what she will be putting with? ( she can´t use her new putter yet )

$50 and they were all signed by Paige. . .i guess the "non signed ones" that Discraft starts to sell tomorrow will be cheaper..sure hope so

$50 and they were all signed by Paige. . .i guess the "non signed ones" that Discraft starts to sell tomorrow will be cheaper..sure hope so

Yeah there were 100 special test flights, 50 released last week, 50 released this week with her logo and personal signature on all 100 to kick start her lineup. There is another batch of at least 400 maybe more that are marked with a test flight stamp releasing on discrafts website at 12pm est Friday. Those I expect to be probably 20$ as that's how much Paul's proto Lunas were when they released.

Yeah there were 100 special test flights, 50 released last week, 50 released this week with her logo and personal signature on all 100 to kick start her lineup. There is another batch of at least 400 maybe more that are marked with a test flight stamp releasing on discrafts website at 12pm est Friday. Those I expect to be probably 20$ as that's how much Paul's proto Lunas were when they released.

Now the Proto Luna's are selling for up to $500 online. :sick:

What kind of flight #'s is this unnamed putter aiming for? Something like a 2|3|-1|1?

Will these have the PM inflated cost?

What kind of flight #'s is this unnamed putter aiming for? Something like a 2|3|-1|1?

Will these have the PM inflated cost?

Yes but probably not as much for the prototypes of the mold selling later as Page Pierce is not as $$ to driving a disc up in price as Paul McBeth is doing. More so in that a Challenger SS is not a hated name unlike the Roach being hated by some average armature players just due to the name alone.

From Paiges instagram

"First, on my website at 11am eastern 50 of my test flight putters will release. These are numbered and signed. They also feature a limited stamp. ....

If you missed out on those 50 putters on my site hop on over to Discraft's site at noon eastern and 1000 more putters will release. These will not be signed and they will have a different stamp on them

Does anyone remember how long it took between the release of Paul's first release proto and the regular available run?

Well been watching and refreshing PP's website out of curiosity since a few minutes before 11 a.m. EST until now 11:07 and no action.

11:08 - and it's up! 49.99! How long till sell out?

Standing by for the Discraft Stalker and TF putter an hour from now.