• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Finder's fee

I said in one of the previous threads about this subject, that I would no longer comment on lost/abandoned discs.

I will instead leave you with a lyric from the group Badfinger: If you want it, here it is, come and get it, but you better hurry cause it's fading fast....

I recently found an iPhone on the course, was locked and I had no way to know whose it was. A simple text among disc golf buddies quicky determined who it was. I returned a phone worth a few hundred bucks and was rewarded with a, "Thanks dude, super stoked to get it back". I didn't do it for money, but sometimes it is nice if someone makes an effort to give some gesture of appreciation. If I were to put one of my well-seasoned "non-replaceable" discs into the drink or off of a cliff, you better believe I'm giving someone a few bucks if it finds its way back home.

I knew a girl once that was driving in St Louis and hit a pot hole which caused her hub cap to come off. They pulled over and saw that it has rolled up to a woman at the buss stop. She wanted a finders fee.

Latest posts