• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First ace today!

ovar

Birdie Member
After years of disc golfing I have hit my first ace today.

Hole 8 Cascade Course in Grand Rapids, Mi with my 171g SS Wizard.

Nice job.. No pictures of you vandalizing the course. Great job hitting an ace, and not making an ass of yourself. Congrats. Maybe I should be driving my Wizard more. Hopefully you'll get on a hot streak with them now.

Nice job.. No pictures of you vandalizing the course. Great job hitting an ace, and not making an ass of yourself. Congrats. Maybe I should be driving my Wizard more. Hopefully you'll get on a hot streak with them now.

Your cool.

Nice job Ovar. I hit my second ace a couple weeks ago. Im ready for a round at Cascade park when your ready, let me know.

It's a great feeling, isn't Ovar. Makes up for a lot of shanks, lock grips, missed putts, bogies and lost discs, doesn't it?

Awesome. Way to go. The wind out there can play tricks with your mind.

Congrats! I did a happy dance on my ace (<---read, jumped up and down like a fool). It's a great feeling. Especially if you get it early in the round, the rest of your game is fantastic.

It was a shorty. Somewhere around 200".

Almost 20', nice :p

Seriously though, congrats! Hope it helped a good round become a great one too.

Congrats!!!! Been playing for over 2 years and still waiting on my first one. Have hit the basket and bounced off the top but never landed in