• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First ace?

Ace #1

I got my Ace on basket #2 at Aant'iyeik Park in Juneau Alaska, my home course. I threw a Quest Double D, RHBH, it went way higher than I had planned and thought it was gonna be a total bomb, and it was, a Basket Bomb!!! It didnt even rattle the chains, just dropped in the basket and stayed. That was on the 13th of September, I have been playing for a couple years but that is the only Ace that Ive gotten so far.

4/7/05 (my 2nd year playing) Hole #15 @ Sussex Village Park, Sussex, WI. 168g Discraft Talon. Straight 215ft w/ trees along right side. Right-hand Side-arm shot. I haven't had one since.

Last edited:
reading these makes me want to cry as I am still waiting impatiently for my firsy ace

I will definitely cry when I hit that first one. I've gotten quite a few in object golf but none in the ole basket. Poles, chains and outside of the basket but never in...keep chukin.

Finally got my first ace this morning... C.P.Adams in Hastings,MN--Hole #12--only 200', using my buddies Buzzz...

First ace last week on Hole #8 at Sunset Park in Lewiston, ID. Shortest hole on the course at 180 ft., so it wasn't THAT exciting, but still cool nonetheless.
Been playing about 5 years, and I expect it will be another 5 until I get my next one.

I had been playing for years, and putting a ton of pressure on myself to get one. I left my favorite yellow 167g elite z buzzz on a course and got a call three weeks later from the locals disc golf shop saying they had my buzzz. Two weeks later on may 29 2009 on #8 at circle c, magic finally happenned. I was so relieved. I don't think my feet touched the ground on the way to the basket. I had 5 witnesses to sign my disc. I will never forget my first, hopefully it's not the last!

I've been playing around 5 years and don't have one. :(

Don't worry I witnessed my friend get his FIRST ace after 7 years of playing! Witnessed another friend get his second and I'm pretty sure this is his first year. Also saw another guy who I joined up(didn't know him) right at hole 1 and did 18 holes with him, he aced hole 16. Witness to 3 aces already with in the first 3 and a half or so months of playing.

1ST ACE!!! hole #16 at old farm park, west Mi. took me 15 years and man was it worth the wait. ( 255 feet uphill ). 11/28/09

my girlfriends first

my girlfriend got her first ace at davidson college in september. i know what someone is saying. the hole was about 160 ft give or take a few. but she glanced it off a trre hanging over the fairway. it was beautiful. still an ace in my book.

reading these makes me want to cry as I am still waiting impatiently for my firsy ace

i know, my first was when i was such a newb, and with a friends disc nonetheless (can you say beginners luck?)that i feel as though i am still waiting for my first legit one. even though the beginners luck one was from 250 out...

firsy?

my girlfriend got her first ace at davidson college in september. i know what someone is saying. the hole was about 160 ft give or take a few. but she glanced it off a trre hanging over the fairway. it was beautiful. still an ace in my book.

Most people on here have not even made a 160ft putt. Hitting the basket from that distance is something to be proud of.

definitely. at bracketts 5 days later she skipped one in from over 100 ft out. at that point i decided she couldn't come discing with me anymore.

i hate that discing isn't a real word. who the hell writes the dictionary?!

Latest posts