• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] First disc you owned two of?

x status to replace the 1st run stratus that is warped beyond repair.
d xl to replace a lost d xl.
z buzzz to replace a lost z buzzz.
esp focus to drive with, since my soft focus is worn straight- unfortunately it is also straight :( and is not in the bag.

otherwise, i have not, and probably never will, buy multiples of discs.

Fuse! One RGL that I was worried about losing because it was super dark, and one sparkle opto I bought just in case. Ended up losing the sparkle opto...but found a guy playing with it and traded my RGL to get the sparkle back in my eye and bag!

Z Buzzz. Only other double is a T-bone, of which I have three. Stocking up in case they're never made again.

It has to be a Champ Beast for me, I've easily lost 30 of those things during my disc golf upbringings, so I always try to have backups. I've had 2 Beasts in my bag now for almost 2 months, which is pretty good for me. A nicely beat in red Star Beast 168 for big s-shots and straight drives, and a fresher neon yellow Champ Beast 175 for reliable fade and overhand drives. I also use the latter for medium flex shots and hyzers, but I am more recently preferring an overstable mid like the Roc for these shots.

Red 169 Avenger.

I've had one in my bag not longer after i started playing almost 2 years ago. A couple of months ago I got a second one because my 1st one is beat to straight and I love it. Figured I better start beating in a 2nd one.

Latest posts