• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] First Run Buzzz registry

skinnylimbs

Par Member
I have started a registry for FR Buzzz discs and will be looking for as many as we can find to document and mail out numbered i.d. tags for. Doesnt matter if it's your beat in thrower or a mint wall hanger. I need a couple days to finish up with the tags, but plan to start mailing them out next week. comments here will help us get this project up and running - THX

What if I want an anonymous Buzzz? :confused:

Quit trying to track my plastic!!!! :mad:

Step 1: Disc registry
Step 2: Confiscation

.... where have I seen this before ???? :p

:popcorn:

clearly i did not need to post anything here. The idea was just to see different variety of colors and stamps and some rough guess of quantities. There is something similar for other discs in the sport so it did not seem that far fetched to me. I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused you. - so, i guess. .....Nevermind

clearly i did not need to post anything here. The idea was just to see different variety of colors and stamps and some rough guess of quantities. There is something similar for other discs in the sport so it did not seem that far fetched to me. I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused you. - so, i guess. .....Nevermind

In all honesty as a new player to the sport, I would like to see what FR Buzzz are out there, I can also appreciate custom dye jobs and unique stamps.

When you called it a registry that is all I could think of, maybe change the title to be "Show off your FR Buzzz" or "FR Buzzz Gallery"

In all honesty as a new player to the sport, I would like to see what FR Buzzz are out there, I can also appreciate custom dye jobs and unique stamps.

When you called it a registry that is all I could think of, maybe change the title to be "Show off your FR Buzzz" or "FR Buzzz Gallery"

Yeah, this. I think you'd get a better response.

Mostly all the above comments are just from butthurt nerds that don't have FR Buzzzes so..

Don't be upset :)

Yeah, this. I think you'd get a better response.

Mostly all the above comments are just from butthurt nerds that don't have FR Buzzzes so..

Don't be upset :)

yeah because there is so much evidence in what we all said, that definitely states we dont have one. nice assumption though

Well I think the Roc registry is dumb but that still exists so why couldn't this just be as feasible? I mean really, some people. You post an idea and they **** on it because they feel the need to do so.

yeah because there is so much evidence in what we all said, that definitely states we dont have one. nice assumption though

Just a joke, buddy. As you can see, I also posted above so I was kinda picking on myself too.

You got a FR Buzzz though? Pics?

Nice collection there. Teal are really nice, I don't like really stable buzzz anyways, that's why I carry a drone! Guessing the lowest numbers will be reserved for the rarer stamps for the discs that are in mint condition.

Not trying to get any secret info on owners or share anything more than what discs & stamps are still out there. I'm mailing these out for free, so I hope that some people will help me out here. I dont think you'll regret it.

Latest posts