• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First World Disc golf problems...

Eating sushi at the disc golf course because cheeseburgers get your discs greasy.

When you almost step on a tee pad with a light dusting of new snow because someone leaned the broom for that tee up against a tree instead of hanging it on the hooks under the bench where you first looked for it.

Your dog chewed your new SE Rhyno before you got a chance to throw it

That one STILL hurts :(

Your dog chewed your new SE Rhyno before you got a chance to throw it

That one STILL hurts :(

When you turn around to find a dog running away with your last g9i wizard that it nabbed from your bag while you were driving.

When you get to the new course and find the baskets they've installed aren't your favourite.

Able bodied, healthy wives and children who don't want to play disc golf 24/7?

When you're the guy that questions my pricing structure of the tour i've just set up and spent months reducing costs and bringing in sponsorship everywhere to make sure it is the best value possible and costs less than going to the cinema....

When you have a long hole and no room for a decent run up.

When you finally make it to a top ten course and it's snowing.

When you order your favorite disc in your prefered color and it's a freak that doesn't fly like the other 10 discs in that mold you've thrown.

When you have to find a new disc for a slot because the ones that you loved are expensive collectors items.

When you get excited that your out of town work assignment has a new course for you to play and then when you finally get there the pins have been pulled for the season.

When you start planning a bagging trip around a business trip that someone else got picked to go on

Latest posts