• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Flat top Hyzerbomb Mortar

Derek M.

Anyone got their hands on these yet? I'm interested in seeing a side profile and seeing how stable they are compared to the original recon ones.

Does anyone bag one of these? I don't see anyone talk about this mold AT ALL on these forums. I know Sexton bags a Frontline-X one. How does the Frontline-X compare to the Recon? Is the Recon more beefy? Does the Frontline-X feel like GStar?

I bag a flat-top recon. I don't have any pictures on hand, but they are completely flat. I never threw the original ones because of the dome, but the flat ones are very overstable/dependable.

I also bag a Jared Roan flat top Recon Mortar. I used to throw a Gator but use the MD3 for the remainder of my mid-shots. It is nice to have a beadless disc that flies like a Gator.

I also have a Frontline-X that goes in my winter bag. It feels very similar to g-star, is completely flat, and is every bit as overstable as the recon.

This is one of my favorite discs, I never see anyone else throwing it. When I first started I bagged the old beadless star gator but they are so hard to find now, it is nice to have an affordable replacement.

Latest posts