• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Flat top rocs

min-rocring-dx.jpg

I'd have to see the edge view or actually hold one in my hand to know if they're the same.

I have two DX rocs from 1998 and the two of these(below) I have both fly the same way as the '98 ones.

4167853138_41da2fb54a.jpg

def close but flat top rocs are $$ in dx . Not the same feel at all ompared to a z wasp. I have flat champ rocs but they're nothing like (flight wise) my dx.flat tops are the only rocs I throw .

def close but flat top rocs are $$ in dx . Not the same feel at all ompared to a z wasp. I have flat champ rocs but they're nothing like (flight wise) my dx.flat tops are the only rocs I throw .

Where does one acquire these flat top dx rocs?

Dammit booter... I like my Rocs I have now? Why did you have to make me go and want some flat tops.

lol well theyre semi hard to find. sdgc will be running some in the future i think,disc golf u had some king masher flat tops but theyre out . if you cant find flat tops try the flattening technique. it wont be super flat but it will be close and still be nice none the less. ive come across some flat as a pancake reg dx runs that fly nice too. you lose glide but you gain some speed witht he flatties.

just flip a roc upside downwith the bottom up ,get some hot water, place a cookie sheet or what have you on top,then place something heavy like a phone book and a gallon of water or a 5lb weight and wait for an hour or so. voila, generic flat top.

I love flat top discs in general. I don't know why, but I prefer flatter discs.

I have around 15 rocs now, and the one I throw most is a flat top dx. However, when I bring the discs to the field, the majority of the slightly domey rocs fly a good 10 feet further than the few flat ones I have. They seem to glide into the fade better than the flats which tend to dive into the fade.

Give me the aesthetics and feel of a flat top, but please let me throw the slightly domey ones.

lol well theyre semi hard to find. sdgc will be running some in the future i think,disc golf u had some king masher flat tops but theyre out . if you cant find flat tops try the flattening technique. it wont be super flat but it will be close and still be nice none the less. ive come across some flat as a pancake reg dx runs that fly nice too. you lose glide but you gain some speed witht he flatties.

just flip a roc upside downwith the bottom up ,get some hot water, place a cookie sheet or what have you on top,then place something heavy like a phone book and a gallon of water or a 5lb weight and wait for an hour or so. voila, generic flat top.

I suppose I'll give the flattening thing a try one of these days. ty

The next order of SDGC Flat Top Rocs have been ordered and should be in the store shortly...

I just saw a whole rack full of Flat Top DX Rocs @ playitagainsports. They had a skull stamp on them.

those are kingmasher rocs i think.they have the lord of the ring skull or something and they want 20$ for them not worth it

the king masher rocs have a dude on there who I'm asuming is king masher on the. :| anyway. Those skull ones are nice. Ffishy had a skull flat top sell for 37 the other day on ebay. Save ur money and get em from sdgc when they're in.

i dont think we are talkin the same skull flat tops the ones up at play it again are a tourney stamp with horns coming out of the skull

Latest posts