• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

Yeah it's boring to know where a disc is going to land the second you release it well. Sometimes I like some panic mid flight when I question if my disc is going to keep flipping or if it'll decide to stable up this time.

...but I will say that overstable Teebirds are pretty boring to throw, I get you on that. Mellow ones I think are one of the most fun though.

Dead straight, no fade right?

But only if you find the EXACT right one. Which no one can ever actually seem to find more than one of. And, if you do, you've got a Frisbee that goes straight. Or holds single lines.

But only if you find the EXACT right one. Which no one can ever actually seem to find more than one of. And, if you do, you've got a Frisbee that goes straight. Or holds single lines.

Fresh Teebirds always have fade for me... but I dont really have a monster arm.

Back to the Orion LF thread with you, Pirate!

Pretty useful though. Hyzers that don't want to crash to the ground, long panning anhyzers, thumbers that flip a little sooner, straight shots, predictable rollers.... I like a disc that's predictable and repeatable. And straight.

I like the other kinds too, but yeah, that straight stuff is the bees knees, hombre.

Successfully giving the finger to the Teebird thread. Hope us teebird lovers jumping on you is the response you were looking for.

Why open the Teebird thread if you don't care for Teebirds?

Look no further than the avatar or sig for evidence a poor attitude.. you see this kind of thing happen every so often if you hang around this forum long enough.. there just comes a certain time when some online warriors get so tired of the forum, they'd rather turn to trollin and get banned, instead of simply leaving and finding something better to do with their time.

Look no further than the avatar or sig for evidence a poor attitude.. you see this kind of thing happen every so often if you hang around this forum long enough.. there just comes a certain time when some online warriors get so tired of the forum, they'd rather turn to trollin and get banned, instead of simply leaving and finding something better to do with their time.

To be fair to ODRB, even if he was trolling a little, it seemed more like harmless ribbing from a fan of another fairway mold. Just because I think the best thing the Teebird ever did was give Steve Rico the idea for the Rival, doesn't mean I am tolling does it?;)

Yeah, don't worry too much about ODRB's ribbing people. He/she likes a lot of give and take. Look at his/her ODRB ITB thread that has been running for more than a year now. No one is going to be willing to share that if they are worried about getting comments from others. And, you'll see that Teebirds have been in his/her bag.

Folks must have missed the sarcasm font.

Teebirds are true classics. You won't see me joking around in the Culverin thread (don't even know what one is, but the name is neato).

And boring isn't always bad (see comment in Roc thread).

Still, like Rocs, Teebirds are an infuriating mistress.

Last edited:
Folks must have missed the sarcasm font.

Teebirds are true classics. You won't see me joking around in the Culverin thread (don't even know what one is, but the name is neato).

And boring isn't always bad (see comment in Roc thread).

Still, like Rocs, Teebirds are an infuriating mistress.

ill chime in. im clearly not a tb thrower anymore. however, its a great mold. there isnt a dg person who is over a half wit that could deny how great the tb is.

its the typical innova downfall. different discs, different flights. but many use that to their advantage.

i could be tourney ready by picking up a dx tb, g starrr, and a champ tb. throw in a dx rock, and a dx aviar. good to go.

Please forgive me if this has been discussed to death already: the pro teebird. I tried searching, but didn't find much on it, other than one thread about a limited run of factory store pro teebirds that sold out quickly. I was foolish and thought they'd make it in a stock stamp run and passed. Oops. :doh:

Anyone know if Innova will release the teebird in pro plastic? I currently bag pro valks, thunderbirds, and destroyers, and just really like the feel of that plastic. Wouldn't mind a pro leopard3 as well, but that is already being / has been discussed in the leopard3 thread.

Thanks!

Please forgive me if this has been discussed to death already: the pro teebird. I tried searching, but didn't find much on it, other than one thread about a limited run of factory store pro teebirds that sold out quickly. I was foolish and thought they'd make it in a stock stamp run and passed. Oops. :doh:

Anyone know if Innova will release the teebird in pro plastic? I currently bag pro valks, thunderbirds, and destroyers, and just really like the feel of that plastic. Wouldn't mind a pro leopard3 as well, but that is already being / has been discussed in the leopard3 thread.

Thanks!

Dunno if they'll be re-run in Pro, but G Star is pretty darn close.

Latest posts