• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

Those are very pretty! I didn't know AB had a tour teebird.

I used my old glow one in league last night and I may end up using them in the main bag after the next few tournaments. Missed an Ace with it on a slow panning OH and when over the top of the basket by about 6".

Putting the AB 2021 color glow Teebird3 next to my JA 2020 color glow Teebird, and they look identical. Same underwing, same plh, same same amount of dome, same everything. They're literally the same exact disc. The AB 2021 color glow Teebird3 flies like magic though. For my arm (350-375ish with distance drivers, 300 with fairways), the AB TB3 flies straight a good 30 feet longer before fading.

So yeah I would call the Teebird3 a Teebird.

I tossed an old MF Teebird and one of my glow champ ones back in the bag today. They were able to do all of the shots I normally throw Tyrants for just fine.

The glow one will actually bomb. I was cranking it into some gnarly winds today and it was routinely getting out there well and holding its line. The MF is beefy and should be a good bridge to my Os control drivers.

I tossed an old MF Teebird and one of my glow champ ones back in the bag today. They were able to do all of the shots I normally throw Tyrants for just fine.

The glow one will actually bomb. I was cranking it into some gnarly winds today and it was routinely getting out there well and holding its line. The MF is beefy and should be a good bridge to my Os control drivers.

i knew i would see you on this thread

sounds like you made a terrific decision

It was partially your nudge that made me try them again. Seems to be working out. Though if Tyrants ever get run again I may have to buy a few!

What's the word on the JA 2021 Color Glo T-Birds. I received one (173gm) and it's pretty flippy. Is this expected?

Nice Tui and it's Innova so you never know.

I will say I have not gotten flippy premium TB's out of the box. My Color Glo Leo3 and Shrykes fly as expected. If I remember reading about other Color Glo discs they maybe do tend to be "generally" less stable then regular Champion on avg.

No 21' JA's here, but my other color glows are on the more overstable side of the Teebird spectrum.

So basically it seems like you really like that X/5/0/2 flight - whether it's 5/5/0/2 in a Wasp or 7/5/0/2 in a teeb. Maybe 3/5/0/2 in an Envy and 9/5/0/2 in a thundie or 10.5/5/0/2 in a Boatman too? <3

So basically it seems like you really like that X/5/0/2 flight - whether it's 5/5/0/2 in a Wasp or 7/5/0/2 in a teeb. Maybe 3/5/0/2 in an Envy and 9/5/0/2 in a thundie or 10.5/5/0/2 in a Boatman too? <3

thats a great observation

i havent considered that

In the last two tournaments I've played I ended up using the Teebird a lot...I have resisted throwing them for so long after using them my first several years. Using the Stag(still use it for flips), Exodus, Tyrant, Volt and others in that slot...but it's just really good and pretty easy to find.

All three in my current cycle were PIAS finds under $10.

In the last two tournaments I've played I ended up using the Teebird a lot...I have resisted throwing them for so long after using them my first several years. Using the Stag(still use it for flips), Exodus, Tyrant, Volt and others in that slot...but it's just really good and pretty easy to find.

All three in my current cycle were PIAS finds under $10.

It's fun playing with other molds but the good old Teebird is still as great as ever and I keep going back. When well beat in (star or champ) it's probably the straightest fairway on the market. Which I love for some wooded lines where I still need 300+ feet.

It's fun playing with other molds but the good old Teebird is still as great as ever and I keep going back. When well beat in (star or champ) it's probably the straightest fairway on the market. Which I love for some wooded lines where I still need 300+ feet.

A couple of the holes I used them for were exactly that, mainly with a champ glow that is gaining some wear. I have a metal flake that is like a baby Firebird. Perfect for holes that have to finish left but you don't want it getting too far away from you.

What's the word on the JA 2021 Color Glo T-Birds. I received one (173gm) and it's pretty flippy. Is this expected?

I was looking at the Jen birds but they sold out quick. Ended up getting a Barela TB3 today to back up my MF. I heard they were nicely stable.