• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

I threw my new MF Teebirds today a ton. They are absolutely a tick more beefy than stock Star/GStar.

I get similar distance if I manipulate the release angle. They still bomb. I would imagine they can tolerate HW better than more neutral Teebirds.

They perform like a Teebird and Thunderbird had a baby.

My old MG and Glow ones are just like that, super straight and then they bite late and hard. I've been throwing the FX-3 more lately due to a knee injury, but the Teebird is a GOAT disc.

It's been windy here and I've thrown the MF's into strong headwinds. They don't flip in the winds that a lot of discs might flip. There's one particular hole that really tests them. My beat star Teebird doesn't flip either, but it's a close affair.

My old MG and Glow ones are just like that, super straight and then they bite late and hard. I've been throwing the FX-3 more lately due to a knee injury, but the Teebird is a GOAT disc.

Did you happen to ace a tightly wooded long downhill hole in the process of your injury?

On camera of course

Did you happen to ace a tightly wooded long downhill hole in the process of your injury?

On camera of course

Lol, just got a birdie on a mostly open hole.

Slick teepad a couple weeks ago. Not on video though. I'm no Kevin Jones though.

Hope it's just a momentary blip and you are back to MOOSETRON1000 asap!

Was it DG related?

Thanks man, I hope so also.

Unfortunately yes, it's already had one ACL repair and probably needs another one but I fell on a slick natural teepad a couple of weeks ago and it's been swolen since.

Thanks man, I hope so also.

Unfortunately yes, it's already had one ACL repair and probably needs another one but I fell on a slick natural teepad a couple of weeks ago and it's been swolen since.

I notice that I put a lot of force on my knee, which only makes sense...so I want to take notes and be smart.

I also LUV 2 HUK!!!

Thoughts?

8Crv6IM.jpg

Hot dipped a moderately domey (if memory serves) new 168g F2 Star Teebird3 and I'm pretty sure what came out is more domey than what I put in. This thing is domier than some recent Star Teebirds I once had. 50mph wind and snow is no place to test this guy right now but I'm itching to know how it flies. Can someone paint me a picture I can dream about? The more details (colors of the foliage, specific songbird calls, types of clouds, etc) the better!

It's also got the new "innovadiscs.com" and "Made in USA" tooling. I don't think I've thrown a TB3 with this tooling yet. I've also never thrown a TB or TB3 this domey, I don't think.

Attachments

• 20221211_181719.jpg
    20221211_181719.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I wrote a wall of text but that belongs in other threads; thanks for helping me decide where my bag stands. FSOT some Teebirds!

Honorable mention to the JLS - I used to loooooove that mold (I still do, but I used to, too).

love me some Hedberg!

so... sup with those teebirds? :D

been using the SE teebird i posted here (pic with original post)

the SE teebird i just put in my bag and the FR i started beating in the past year

put it into a tree off the tee in one of my last rounds and it burst into pieces. time to pull another vintage piece out of the closet.

Hot dipped a moderately domey (if memory serves) new 168g F2 Star Teebird3 and I'm pretty sure what came out is more domey than what I put in. This thing is domier than some recent Star Teebirds I once had. 50mph wind and snow is no place to test this guy right now but I'm itching to know how it flies. Can someone paint me a picture I can dream about? The more details (colors of the foliage, specific songbird calls, types of clouds, etc) the better!

It's also got the new "innovadiscs.com" and "Made in USA" tooling. I don't think I've thrown a TB3 with this tooling yet. I've also never thrown a TB or TB3 this domey, I don't think.

I like my Teebirds on the flatter side because they tend to fly straighter. The domey ones I have are still great and do glide a ton but will dance a little before coming back with a bigger fade.

My current main bag has 3 Barela Teebird3s. One newish that still flies like 0/2. One beat in that flies like -1/1. One really beat in that flies like a -2/1.