• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

Where are you guys getting your Brinsters from? There's some on DGC, but I wasnt sure if there were other options other than DGC (looking for max weight in colors not provided), and other than the innova pro shop.

Where are you guys getting your Brinsters from? There's some on DGC, but I wasnt sure if there were other options other than DGC (looking for max weight in colors not provided), and other than the innova pro shop.

I've been getting them as X-Outs from the Proshop.

teebird.jpg

Dyed this tonight, so I figured I would post a picture displaying my love for the Teebird, a unique, and truly beautiful flyer.

Got my first Teebird to be a friend with my FDs. Pretty excited to try it out!

Orange 12x Champion Teebird:

WP_000193.jpg

WP_000194.jpg

I traded a Star Teebird, and it's marked *T on the back. It's red with black stamp and no flight numbers. Really nice gummyish plastic and swirls against some light... Heard that it's from an early run on Star Teebirds. Any info on these? ...Oh, and sorry about possibly poor grammar. :)

I traded a Star Teebird, and it's marked *T on the back. It's red with black stamp and no flight numbers. Really nice gummyish plastic and swirls against some light... Heard that it's from an early run on Star Teebirds. Any info on these? ...Oh, and sorry about possibly poor grammar. :)

Yes, it is from an earlier run of Teebirds, but not first run. They're nice feeling and flying, I have a few and like them. Not really any worse or better than St TB's on the market today.

Yes, it is from an earlier run of Teebirds, but not first run. They're nice feeling and flying, I have a few and like them. Not really any worse or better than St TB's on the market today.

I said that I would never pay more for early star but I found some 05's marked STB for a few dollars more than current runs.

I usually like to feel-up my discs unless I'm familiar with the run. Any reason to bite on them?

I said that I would never pay more for early star but I found some 05's marked STB for a few dollars more than current runs.

I usually like to feel-up my discs unless I'm familiar with the run. Any reason to bite on them?

you might leave teeth marks if you bite them

I'm a big time teebird lover. My main squeeze teebird is an 11x kc pro, its always accompanied by a new e* with the totem T teebird and one of the 12x stamped teebirds on the 11x plastic.

Question is... How do the early 11x champ birds fly compared to 11kc pro birds? I just traded for an 11x champ and of course I throw them to know how they fly. But more specifically, how did they compare when new? Which were the preferred bird when they came out?

I'm a big time teebird lover. My main squeeze teebird is an 11x kc pro, its always accompanied by a new e* with the totem T teebird and one of the 12x stamped teebirds on the 11x plastic.

Question is... How do the early 11x champ birds fly compared to 11kc pro birds? I just traded for an 11x champ and of course I throw them to know how they fly. But more specifically, how did they compare when new? Which were the preferred bird when they came out?

Never have thrown a 11x KC pro, but I do own 2 of the 11x CAL mold teebirds and they are money. there are 2 types of 11x's the CAL mold and CA mold, the CAL are flat,and more stable.

It has been a while since I have thrown one, but do TBs loose HSS or LSS first?

It has been a while since I have thrown one, but do TBs loose HSS or LSS first?

Pretty much all discs lose their HSS first, Teebird is no exception. However, I've found (and others as well) that certain blends, like Echo Star will have an even distribution of loss so they become straight, straight, straight!

Since I'm here, I might as well post up my current rotation of Teebirds:

1610108_10203044675940135_449906141_n.jpg

Top Row (L to R) Brinster Teebird, Flat Frim Glow Champ, Glow Champ, Metal Flake CFR, Pre-Numbers Star

Second Row (L to R) Champy Star (super pearly and made stable-stable), Avery Star, Avery Star, Avery Star, regular Star

Third Row (L to R) 11x-era CFR, 9x KC Pro, 11x Champ 150g gummy, 10x KC Pro, GStar CFR

of course I have about thirty more, but these are the ones I rotate with for regular play.

Pretty much all discs lose their HSS first, Teebird is no exception. However, I've found (and others as well) that certain blends, like Echo Star will have an even distribution of loss so they become straight, straight, straight!

I would disagree with you here. TeeBirds lose way more LSS than HSS. PDs are the same way. That's not to say that they don't lose HSS. It just isn't lost to the same degree.

Latest posts