• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

Picked up a glow dx 175g Teebird at a glow tourney last month. Love that disc. Dead straight, forgiving, glides all day. Won't be leaving my bag.

I love my Teebirds, especially after I make them Mr. Teebirds
9SiOgl.jpg

My first ever ace was with a champion T too.

I never could throw Teebirds. They are like awkward preteens, not stable enough and not understable enough. I know some people can do magic with them, but Eagles are more my style. Moose, would you like to start a thread for sexy Eagles?

My beautiful pink teebird left me at Red Oak Park on hole #5. It angled to the right and kept flying away :(

Snagged me a white first run DX Teebird today at PIAS for 4 bucks. Not brand new but still a sweet score. I am a huge advocate of DX Teebirds and now I have an original woop woop.

Snagged me a white first run DX Teebird today at PIAS for 4 bucks. Not brand new but still a sweet score. I am a huge advocate of DX Teebirds and now I have an original woop woop.

nice snag! i'm also a big fan of the dx teebird

Crazy looking purple, blue and prestone green factory dyed stamp test victim...11x.

IMG_20120523_032142.jpg

How is the dome on the metal flake teebirds? Thinking of ordering some for a tournament I'm running in July and didn't know how tasty they were. I haven't fondled one yet myself.

How is the dome on the metal flake teebirds? Thinking of ordering some for a tournament I'm running in July and didn't know how tasty they were. I haven't fondled one yet myself.

all of them that i've seen have been domey. and the plastic feels slick

My Teebirds that I love dearly.

Attachments

• discs.jpg
    discs.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 88

Latest posts