• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FREE VINYL!!!!

I'm only familiar with Oracal. What would the 3M equivalent be for Oracal 651 vinyl?

Free Vinyl is always good. Then again, I have never paid for vinyl. Just go to your local sign shop and ask if they have any scraps for you. It will be more than enough if you dye as often as I do, which isn't all that much, just enough to have some fun.

I placed an order and it says I have to talk to a 3M Rep before my order ships. :doh: But, free vinyl is free vinyl. I want to start dying and this will be perfect to start out with.

Make up one. Or put that your self employed

This is fantastic, as I was about to dye my first disc! I, too, would like some suggestions on vinyl from both links.

Which type of vinyl did you order from 3M, and did you really have to set up an account for oracal which is the brand i have been using for dyeing

I ordered IJ170CV3-10 and IJ380CV3-10. I have no idea how it works yet because I'm out of plastic. My parents and Mother In Law also ordered me some in their names and they got different kinds as well. Just order up and see I guess.

And yes. I really signed up for an Oracal account.

haha, Awesome man, just put in an order!
I used my not so official business name of Nomad Disc Dyes! lol

thanks for the heads up!

I just got my 3M rolls, THEY ARE HUGE!!!!!!!!! Did the math with 2 rolls that are 54"x5yds its about 194 discs worth of vinyl

Latest posts