• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Full and Slow Motion Drive Video of top pros

I was amazed at Nikko's drives, he is so smooth and fluid and can rip it about as far as Avery and is 6" shorter.

locastro's reach back is incredible. it looks like it over 200 degrees from reach back to the hit. unreal

Good Videos guys, all three of them. It is funny to watch those and see how different they all look while at the same time getting all the basics right.

Anyone else just want to laugh at Climo's pants? I think I might try that look at my next tournament.

the second to last one was beautiful

Pat Pitts aka PP representing Md! I can't believe how much power he gets from such a compact throw and makes it look so easy to throw 500'.

All those guys are sick! Steve Brinster threw onto the fairway of hole 2, from hole 1 which was crazy. Hole 3 Avery, Nikko and Steve threw monster sky hyzers over the trees, I didn't even think it was possible to do that. Geoff Bennett probably had the the hole of the day earlier on hole 7 blue tee to green monster with a duece on a 630' par 5 through some heavy heavy woods.

Pat Pitts aka PP representing Md! I can't believe how much power he gets from such a compact throw and makes it look so easy to throw 500'.

All those guys are sick! Steve Brinster threw onto the fairway of hole 2, from hole 1 which was crazy. Hole 3 Avery, Nikko and Steve threw monster sky hyzers over the trees, I didn't even think it was possible to do that. Geoff Bennett probably had the the hole of the day earlier on hole 7 blue tee to green monster with a duece on a 630' par 5 through some heavy heavy woods.

yep, that's a good group to watch form... pitts could throw like that as soon as he picked up a disc- just a natural. brinster could do the same thing when he was like 14 and about as big around as my arm.

Their form is so good, of course it should be...they are professionals.

"Relax, I'm a professional."
"Professional what?"

Name the movie.

Does anyone know what course/hole/distance that is at the 0:32 mark? That is one sweet looking hole and even a nicer shot. That is some serious accuracy for as far as that anny went.

Latest posts