• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fun to throw disc

jenb

* Ace Member *
What disc do you think is really fun to throw? I don't mean the funnest disc ever, but right now?

Today I threw a cobra for the first time and thought it was super fun to hyzer flip it. :) I just went out in the field and threw it over and over again.

Just getting into my Blizz Tee Devil... nice gentle turn and easy fade for relatively effortless distance.

The squall isn't in my bag anymore, but it is probably the most fun disc I have ever thrown.

I like rolling my heavy Condor. It looks so cool lumbering down the fairway because it's so big.

I also enjoy throwing a Condor. Rollers, slow turning annys, hyzer flips... I love playing around with it.

I love my Opto river. Hyzer flip, 7-10 feet off the ground, straight as a laser mid flight, with just a little fade at the end. Just a blast on wooded holes.

Gotta go with with comet bh.... it jst seems to glide forever. I just recntly started changing my form and now it doesn't turn and burn. It actually flies like I thought it should. It just goes where you tell it to.

For fh, I would vote the flick. It is nice to just throw on a low line and watch it go super straight and then fad hard right. Also like throwing the sweet looking flex shot hard through the woods to weve it in and out of trees. The favorite shot, though, is a super high turnover .... then watching it slowly flatten out, turn back right, and then dive bomb.

It's gotta be the condor. Everything it does, it does slow so it gives you more time to enjoy the flight of the disc. I think that watching discs move through the air is the most fun part of the game. So a disc that gives you more of that has to be the most fun. That being said, I also enjoy when I crush a Destroyer and get a full flight out to around the 500 foot mark.

I love throwing lasers with DX Leopards or Comets. Just seeing a disc go completely straight with no turn or fade is a thing of beauty!

My 150g champ leopard. Love to watch a low, slow turning anhyzer stay just inside the tree line and make the turn right into the middle of the fairway.

Gotta go with with comet bh.... it just seems to glide forever.

Love the glide on Comet's... Leopards are pretty glidey too. I relly like to throw my beat DX Leo for long turnover shots... fun to watch it turn and let that glide keep it aloft. Parked hole 4 on Kensington Black Locust DGC with it today: 244 ft worth of gentle turn to the right, landed two feet from the basket for the drop in; best shot of the day.
It's gotta be the condor. Everything it does, it does slow so it gives you more time to enjoy the flight of the disc. I think that watching discs move through the air is the most fun part of the game. So a disc that gives you more of that has to be the most fun. That being said, I also enjoy when I crush a Destroyer and get a full flight out to around the 500 foot mark.
yessir!

Last edited:
My new Blizzard Ape: It's nice to have a guaranteed meathook that I can start on a flat line, since many of my discs have lost a lot of overstability over time.

Latest posts