• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fun to throw disc

ESP Cyclone, Pro Leopard & my condor.
The clone is a workhorse
Pro leopard can shape some amazing lines
Condor is fun to watch as are the reactions of people who aren't familiar with the disc.

i have a blast disc golfing but i still have the best time with four friends on the beach with an ultimate

The Buzzz. I've always had one in the bag and it still amazes me sometimes. Won't play a round without one.

River on a subtle downhill with a rise to your left. I'm being specific because the Saint is a blast too, but the extra turn on the River carries it for days on a setup like that.

Easy: the GL fuse. Put that thing on any line you want and it wont come off it. I love hyzer flipping understable discs and this thing just glides forever. It's like it hates the ground. So much fun

Second mention has to be the Ion. Driving putters is just too much fun, and that things drives so well. Consistent and wonderful

I finally picked up an axis after one of my no longer friends "borrowed" mine and then sold it to pias. -_-
But after less than a week of using it and my vector (also "borrowed") those two discs have replaced all of my mids. I use the axis on 7-8 of the holes at my local 9 hole course. It also helps that I just aced with it a few days ago. :)

Easy: the GL fuse. Put that thing on any line you want and it wont come off it. I love hyzer flipping understable discs and this thing just glides forever. It's like it hates the ground. So much fun
l

I was telling someone that after I airmailed a hole with one today.

I will go with my 150 champion valk. It's a beautiful thing if you hit it just right because it will flip up and just keep gliding.

I agree with the OP, and with others, that hyzer flips are huge fun. It's been a while since I've worked on them deliberately in training, but I do throw them once in a while for fun.

I've not yet been brave enough to try one in a serious round.

For me my easiest hyzer flip disc is probably my DX Stingray.

Blizzard plastic can, admittedly, also be a lot of fun. But the huge inconsistency I've seen in lightweight Blizzard Katanas has significantly soured me on the whole plastic...

Fuse, I love throwing it nice and smooth as far as others throw drivers:)

Right now I'm really enjoying my Star Leopard because it's just flying so gorgeous and further than normal, but quickly becoming my normal. Also, I'd have to agree with the Ion for driving!

Latest posts