• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funny Disc Golf Story - with poop

5slamma

Par Member
The story begins we're playing dubs in Rock Hill, SC. It's been raining for 3 days so the ground is soaked. It's still raining on and off. One of our cardmates has medical issues with his bunghole which requires adult diapers, wipes at the ready. He shares this information with us and he offers to share his wipes if nature calls. He's not too weird about it - just being honest about the situation.

We're having a fun time, as good as can be with the weather. Come hole 13 - 888 - I'm on the fairway after our 2nd toss when cardmate #2 comes by to give me a low five and ends up low-fiving me in the face as I'm leaned over to grab my marker. I lose my balance, manage to get back up, he apologizes, it was an accident. I'm not hurt so we shake it off. I reach up to touch my face where he low-fived me...and I smell poop.

I'm about to speak up about the smell when cardmate #1 (diaper guy) screams "There is sh*t on me!"....next is a frenzy of wipes being distributed and we proceed to wipe ourselves down vigorously not really understanding where the poop is located or how it came to reside on two of us. We play through the next few holes in horrified silence. Everything smells like pampers wet wipes.

Eventually there is a consensus that this was goose poop, not people poop. We had sat down our umbrellas and golf bags down in fresh goose poop at 13's tee area. It got spread all over my umbrella when I wrapped it up, it got on diaper guy's bag straps. In our state of DG enjoyment we didn't realize it until literally being slapped in the face.

Goose poop looks nothing like normal human poop. Then again, maybe his condition changes the color and consistency of his stool. Either way, more of a gross story than funny. But at least he wasnt leaking from his diaper.

It sounds like maybe you need to find different playing partners...just saying.

You play with a guy who hits you in the face and another who has you wondering if you have human or goose feces on you and you're still not sure. How do you focus on golf with this cacophony of things going on?

When I **** the bed on the course, it's because my putting went to hell... not because my diaper is full.