• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Future Discs

I'm intrigued, do go on.

Just clean 'em with windex, and they get tackier?

carry a little bottle of Windex and a rag. Spritz a little on the rag and wipe down your grip area. It's magical. I always have Windex in the bag. It cuts through the oils left by your hands and wipes away condensation like nothing. It's griptastic.

I'd like to see the major manufacturers cut back a few of the less popular molds (with plenty of notice for fans) and spend more time improving the general quality and consistency of their current lineup. That would also free up time and money to make more of the remaining molds in more plastic types.

Ions+windex=The Grip, Greek Style. This is no joke people! I've been using windex for a week or so and I started getting some nice turn on my 30 foot putts without even hardly moving my body other than Daves Cobra Strike! Is windex legal for competition? LOL

I'd love to see a new MVP disc any day.. From Innova I'd like consistency and from Discraft.. I want something mind blowing.. I'm not sure what it is I want.. Some form of Buzzz Driver.. Crazy idea? I'd buy many though.

I would think a Buzzz OS is the next logical step for Discraft. Gotta keep the gimmick alive!

I would think a Buzzz OS is the next logical step for Discraft. Gotta keep the gimmick alive!

See I wasn't a fan of the Buzzz SS. I bought it and threw it before I started looking at what discs I was buying lol. Anyways it didn't do the replacement job I had wanted it to do for my Pro-D Buzzz. Discraft isn't done with the Buzzz name I bet though. Buzzz Banger-GT.. I would like one of those. Mass production would be cool for a short amount of time. Wonder what we will see at the Ace Race?

See I wasn't a fan of the Buzzz SS. I bought it and threw it before I started looking at what discs I was buying lol. Anyways it didn't do the replacement job I had wanted it to do for my Pro-D Buzzz. Discraft isn't done with the Buzzz name I bet though. Buzzz Banger-GT.. I would like one of those. Mass production would be cool for a short amount of time. Wonder what we will see at the Ace Race?

Buzzz GT

I wasn't saying it's going to be the Ace Race disc but some disc like a Buzzz would be nice. I know it is a real disc, they are really expensive when you do find one. I just think they should make one last shipment again.. It would be really cool!!

What would you like to see in the future from the big 2 (Innova / Discraft) in the way of new discs?
drivers? mids? putters?

I think their Blizzard line is amazing.

Innova is creating a paradigm shift away from "max weight" group think for max distance.

I would like to see a four disc/bag combo marketed to novices from each company that the team pros developed.

A "one disc" golf disc for developing form.

Good post.

From Innova I'd like to see them cut down on molds, not make any new molds for this year at least, and work on getting some consistency between plastics, runs, molds, etc. They really are inconsistent for such a big company and leading disc maker.

From Discraft I'd just like to see a wider amount of discs in their other plastics. Give me an elite Z option for everything. More molds in Ti like the ones that brought you the loyal players. Predators, XL, Avenger (SS) and regular, Comet, Magnet, Challenger, Wasp, DRONE!, etc

and I know you didn't mention them but from Lat64 I just want to see them do more of what they already do. Test material is a huge step in the right direction. Molds are good they don't release a ton for no reason. The only thing they could work on is generating a stockpile in the US. Or better yet setup a dist. warehouse in the US so we can get Lat64 discs faster, cheaper, and more options.

^ The other problem with the ninja is it had waaaaaay too much glide.

Also, let's stop getting a warp speed driver every other week. Let's focus on bringing back some of the old school PROVEN molds. Lets improve them, make them more consistent.

Also, I'd like to get a metal-seeking Ti Predator and a Buzzz. :D

Also Glo Rhyno's :hfive:

I agree with most of what everyone else has said for discraft and innova they have almost all the spots covered well. innova could lose a few molds and still have almost everything covered.

So i would like to see all discs offered in every plastic choice. or even see them test out some new plastics and try and find a "CE" or old KC pro type plastic. Consistency would be nice as well

For Innova:
I would like to see a stablized version of the Teebird, kinda like a Teebird-X. This would eliminate the need to find "good" teebird. I know there is the Teebird +, but I feel like the added rim thickness changes too much of the physical characteristics.

They brought out the XG plastic stuff, now what about some XR (xtra ridgid) plastic. Bring the plastic all the way to the max rigidity that the PDGA standards will allow.

For Discraft:
If it worked for the Chrystler 200 then it can work for the Tracker. Everyone hated the Sebring, and now the 200 is there best seller. Just tweek the Tracker very slightly to take away some stability(mostly due to the flatness of the mold in the first place), advertise it as a more stable XL/Stalker.

Z Glo Pred

Latest posts