• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Future Dyes

Glad to see there are other serenity fans on here. Broke down and dyed it last night. Came out pretty well. Up for sale if anyone wants it. $25 shipped.

Thinking about a Lucha model- would look cool on a LAT 64 swirly GL

Attachments

• blue demon2.jpg
    blue demon2.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Working on these two right now, as well as others, lol

Still cuttign out this one:

MuppetsWallpaper1024.jpg

And this one is taking the second dye right now:

wallpaper_novelty_dog_poker_2005.jpg

I would love to see one of the better dyers on this site do one of these. I am not quite up to the challenge.

Attachments

• SYF-aoxomoxoa.jpg
    SYF-aoxomoxoa.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 44
  • Obi-Juan.jpg
    Obi-Juan.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 61
Sorry, that was the best image of that particular Steal Your Face I could find. If some one could make it into vector format that might help.

610dDg01iZL._SL500_.jpg

This would be sweet to see. Way out of my league, but would be a great looking dye.

Last edited:
I am looking for a decent (and relatively easy) Gary Busey stencil to do for a friend. I checked stencilry.org and didn't see one. Anyone know of one or know the easiest way to turn a picture into a stencil? My graphic arts skills are non-existent. Thanks.

Does anyone have a tyrone biggums stencil? I have a special request for a champion Roc. I can't find one on google images.

Getting ready to dye this yellow champ firebird. My initial thought was to dye the bird part black and then do a gradient over the entire disc using scarlet (will be my first attempt doing a gradient dye with the bucket method). Any thoughts or suggestions? I am not opposed to scrapping the vinyl I already have on the disc if someone has a better idea.

Attachments

• IMG_3486.jpg
    IMG_3486.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 41
Apoth has been posting some sick disc ideas at DGR, thought I'd share...

Mr. Miyoda
mr-miyodas-ally-is-the-force.jpg

10.jpg

more here

e16a1dbaea9cdc34ed9071881ff62cf1.gif

more here. This one I really like, wish I had the skills to turn it into a vector.

Hope this doesn't get me banned ;)

Stencil making

I am looking for a decent (and relatively easy) Gary Busey stencil to do for a friend. I checked stencilry.org and didn't see one. Anyone know of one or know the easiest way to turn a picture into a stencil? My graphic arts skills are non-existent. Thanks.

This is what I did to make a Kramer stencil using msWORD:

1. Copy the picture you want to make into a stencil & paste in a blank Word doc

2. Right click the image > Format picture

3. Change image to Grayscale

4. Mess around with the Contrast/Brightness levels to get what you're looking for.

*Note* Sometimes you'll get a great looking left eye for example but everything else looks bad... take parts that look good and piece together an overall good-looking stencil.

**Also** I opened the stencil in Paint. View > Zoom > 200% or 400% and cleaned up the lines a little with the Eraser and Paintbrush.

I'm not a graphic artist, don't hate me if this method doesn't work for you!

Attachments

• Cosmo-Kramer.jpg
    Cosmo-Kramer.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Cosmokramer.jpg
    Cosmokramer.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 45

Latest posts