• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FYI: Searching for a disc by flight numbers

eric40817

* Ace Member *
Maybe this can even become a sticky?

I've seen a couple threads as of late where people are asking for names of discs that fit a criteria based on a given flight rating, or partial flight rating. I thought it would be a good idea to leave this hear as a reference for anyone else looking for a disc, or list of discs with a certain flight rating(s).

On Infinite Disc's website (infinitediscs.com), click on "advanced search" under the search bar. This will bring you to a page with check boxes next to different search criteria you wish to filter.
Click the check box to the left of "flight ratings". This will bring you to a page where you can select a range of flight ratings for speed, glide, turn and fade. Fill this out based on what you want to see, then his search.

You should now be looking at all the discs available (through Infinite's inventory I believe) of every make and model disc that fits your ratings in the search.

This has been very helpful to me in finding discs that are comparable to those I have, or ones I want to find. I've given this instruction to a few people and its been very helpful. My hope is that his can be used be others to explore the wide array of disc options available to them.
:hfive: