• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

GDS Tour 2-Disc Challenge

AndyJB

Big Country
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Was flipping through the new Disc Golfer magazine and saw this bad boy advertised. Can't find any details on their website about it, though. There's so many "for fun" events out now, but this one I'm actually really excited about. Hoping to rally my club behind it.

Anyone else out there interested in this? I find it typical Gateway: slapdash, almost no hype, but sure to be pretty fun...

12360133_10208178157273960_270994038046150067_n.jpg

That shirt is awesome. I was planning on heading to the shop Wednesday to pick up a couple of magics, I'll ask about it.

My email from the Godfather last week:

"Hey Dustin ,

We're running a special run of black wizards for a one disc challenge event.

Anyone can run an event, I'm finalizing the details. We're also going to have two other events this year a two disc challenge where you will get an overmolded assassin in a special blend wizard and the other is going to be a frisbee golf style tournament were you use a doggy style and a little wizard.

I'll have more information within a day or so. TDs will be eligible to win a 9 hole course. Players will be eligible for monthly drawings. "

We may very well be reaching the point of oversaturation with these fun type events. But this one looks good if the price is right.

Latest posts