• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Girls, 75ft Jump Putts and Epic Views

Wear any glasses you want , Your frikkin Hot!

images

First word of post, "Girls"... Way to know your audience :D Good video and views!

Wow! And I thought the photo was awesome! Also, way to promote the game Holly! :thmbup:

PS

Looking like a Canadian is a compliment. ;)

still think the shot from the top of the mountain would be awesome first hole on the new course!!!

Lol forum of disc golfers critiquing a model's pair of sunglasses.... Just when you think you've seen it all.

Great video Holly! I'm loving seeing the progress as you keep bringing DG to South Africa. And don't worry about the haters, I thought your glasses looked fine.

"What can I say about those glasses that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan?" ;) (I'm kidding, who the hell cares? You rock em better than any of the other girls around here)

The music is pretty bad-ass....felt like I was in stuck in the world from Tron or something. :hfive:

Also, points for the Che poster behind you in the first few seconds. Good Golly Ms. Holly, loved the video.

This video was taken in multiple locations. The course is in Stellenbosch, the Table Mountain view is in Cape Town.

I recall seeing a DGCR member on here from South Africa. Is DG popular down there or were you just promoting the sport to some new players?:popcorn:

your sunglasses gotta go. they look canadian. the other girls shades? they're ok..
On a side note, sweet scenery! where was this vid taken?

Really? What is that even suppose to mean anyway? I'm tempted to do jokes on American being obese and lazy but we all know that it's a worthless stereotype/generalization...

Awesome video, Holly! It would be cool if there were more ambassadors for the game like you! Disc golf could have a legit world tour then.

Great job Holly. Keep up the good work. Disc golf needs more
people like you. I love the table mountain footage - that looks awesome.
Keep banging those long putts!!