• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Glow QJLS

MarkDSM

Double Eagle Member
FV-BothGlowDiscs.png

Glow QJLS !!

I saw Mr. Houck had an ad in the PDGA mag and went to his site, http://www.houckdesign.com/index.php

I have a pair on order and happy with weight choices 165-169, 170-172, 173-175. Getting a 160s and a heavy for throwing. I know nothing and am not making assumptions.

If someone that does know more please post on.. (like will anyone else vend glow qjls ?)

I wouldn't be surprised if they release a production run. The glow SS is out now. I imagine the JLS is not that far behind. That being said, it's a good cause and they are sweet discs!

Ok, now I am jazzed up a bit. I love the rim. Ran into some buddies last night that are putting orders in. The jls is fairly popular with the old guys here in central Iowa.

To make the normal bag, this would need to push out a star TeeBird if moonshines review is true for me. Hoping for a heated battle.

So, if you want just the JLS stamp, is that possible? It looks like for $35 you get just the Frost Valley stamp, but can't get the JLS stamp separately. For both it's $50.

Or maybe I'm just misreading it.

Got an email last night that mine are shipping today.
Very, very little info I can dig up.

Saw something referring to the glow treatment as 'Lunar'. Kind of wondering if it is same as the Color Glow Sexton FB.

Anyone else have news on any other stamps (mine will get wiped and dyed) / vendors / plans?

Got mine today and went fielding vs a worn in 1.8 normal, a fresh 1.10 sparkle and a semi fr sh Star TeeBird. Worked on flat fast (but not grunted ) launches. Distance about same for all discs. It's comparable to Star TB in hss. Of course it has the standard bump up for a new premium innova in lss.

As far as plastic, this to me feels like standard champ innova recent glow runs.

I have two. They are flat, gummy and very stable. 0 turn. More like a Teebird than a typical QJLS is. Highly recommended!
I did not find mine gummy. Agree with turn.

Will throw more

Last edited: