• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good Place To Get Custom Dry-Fit Shirts?

justin

Double Eagle Member
I'd love to hear opinions from anyone who got custom dry-fit shirts made for tournaments or whatever. I'm open to collared or crew neck. I know there are a million places to get these online but I'd love to hear from someone who was happy with the quality of what they received. Price is certainly important but I'm certainly leaning more in the direction of quality.

Miles and the Paragon crew do a good job. Also, check locally. I know in my area there are quite a few t-shirt places that can do drifits too.

It may be worth a shot to ask 8-bit some advice on where he got his sweet stuff made...

Hyzerbomb, or paragon, if you go HB tell them Sam sent you. ;)

Don't mention Sam or they will never talk to you again... :thmbup:

On a side note - HyzerBomb will do custom Dri-Fits for $6.25 a shirt. :thmbup:

Wes at Hyzerbomb has been very helpful so far and it would be nice to keep my money in the DG realm. Thanks for the suggestion Sam!

I played a round with the owner of Straight Up Flat Out, Brad, and would recommend him to anybody. Stand up guy, honest and a good people person.

Latest posts