• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good tips video on how to throw a "Great great dirve"

ovar

Birdie Member
heh hehe hehehehe heeh hehe hah ho hohahaahhaha, more like how to throw the disc right at the ground. This should be a fun thread. I wonder if this dude is a member here?

thats old news..I havn't seen the video but im sure its from expert village...I don't know how many times its been posted here..lol

lol makes me laugh every time especially after he throws it then says that was a great great throw.

I have seen this one before and I know we have mocked it in the forums here before. Just remember to always throw your disc into the ground 10 feet in front of you. Stellar ratings for that round.

After the first time I've ever played disc golf, I searched the web for any instructional material. This was one of the first vids I found. Even with next to no experience, I knew that couldn't be right. I'm guessing that if he bounced the disc off the tree and it landed at his feet, he would've looked at the camera and said, "That was a great throw".

I didn't watch any others, but if I remember correctly, this guy has a whole series of disc golf videos on the web.

I love how he brings his left foot across the front of his right foot during the x step. Talk about great form, lol.

He throws a lot like my brother. Ugly form, from the right shoulder, and usually into the ground or super anny. All I saw was the "sweeping motion" and face-palmed.

I don't know how many times I have to say this, quit making fun of my doubles partner.

Latest posts