• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
havasuDG said:
The Las Vegas Ice Bowl this weekend.

Can this legally be put together in the same sentence? We're under a heat wave now, over freezing!!!

Best of luck this weekend & rip it up w/ your new GB bag!

pd

I'm playing the LV Icebowl tomorrow as well, and right now, it's raining. It'll most likely be cold, windy, and wet all day tomorrow in grand Ice Bowl tradition.

Cold and windy, not too wet. Cold and windy was enough for me to play a horrible day of DG though. Gorilla Boy tried to help me out a little bit, but couldnt save me from carding a few double bogeys in the first round, and a triple and quintuple in the second. Im gonna have nightmares for weeks about those two OBs terrible upshot, and missed 15' putt. Loved using the bag though.

OK Guys, I was yappin at Chris this evening he has sold atleast one bag a day since the website launch... 2 hours before that streak is broken... who wants one?

Keep the streak alive...

still waiting for time to work on it, I'm in the process of building up a whole bunch of stock right now so I can have time to work on it....really all I have left to do on it is the bag part it self I pretty confident I have the internal frame part done.

My spouse gave me the best Valentines gift in the world...a Silverback :D Well sort of anyway. The Silver and Black Silverbacks are out of stock.
Is their an approximate time that the site will show "in stock" or "available" :)

Waiting as patiently...okay...at least as patient as those wanting your backpacks :)

Thank you
Cerrgurry

cerrgurry said:
My spouse gave me the best Valentines gift in the world...a Silverback :D Well sort of anyway. The Silver and Black Silverbacks are out of stock.
Is their an approximate time that the site will show "in stock" or "available" :)

Waiting as patiently...okay...at least as patient as those wanting your backpacks :)

Thank you
Cerrgurry

I just cut out 12 more silverbacks last night and they should be done and in stock on the store by the end of the week.

I just cut out 12 more silverbacks last night and they should be done and in stock on the store by the end of the week.

Thank you, I will keep an eye out :mrgreen: :)

gorillaboy said:
still waiting for time to work on it, I'm in the process of building up a whole bunch of stock right now so I can have time to work on it....really all I have left to do on it is the bag part it self I pretty confident I have the internal frame part done.

Awesome News :mrgreen:

Still waiting till the day I can get an all camo one. No hurries though on a far superior product.

gorillaboy said:
cerrgurry said:

Thank you, I will keep an eye out :mrgreen: :)

I just added 2 black and 2 navy blue Silverbacks to the inventory

Thank you
Now the hard part, waiting for it to get here.

I got my Chimp a few weeks ago and I have to say that it's the GREATEST BAG EVER!

I've owned my share of bags (two Revos, two Innovas, a Gateway and a Gorilla Boy) and this is the one I've always wished for. Super light, which is important to me since I don't use quads. Holds about 14 discs, but if I want to carry less I just slide the divider over and I've got a place to put an extra towel. Small pocket will easily hold a Windstopper vest or light raincoat. Big pocket holds tons of food, and whatever else. Putter pocket is great. Open pockets are perfect for mini, scorecards, and so forth. Everything is right there where you expect it to be and easy to use. It disappears while I'm using it and just does its job. I suppose that is the highest praise of all.

I still have my Spider Monkey (another awesome bag) in case there are any really hot days this summer when I want to carry as little as possible, but the Chimp is light enough that I wonder if that day will actually come.

Thanks Chris! And thanks everyone here who posted photos of theirs. Without those I wouldn't have realized the bag had been redesigned last year and taken its current outstanding form.

I really like the setup Jaysus pictured on the other page with 9-10 discs and towels in between to take up space. Does anyone here use the Chimp with 8-11 discs? I was thinking about getting a Squirrel Monkey but the Chimp just seems like a steal. It'll leave me some room to upgrade if needed.

Jaysus said:
Dogma, cerrgurry: Pictures please!!

:D
I was going to, but... it looks just like yours. :D Chimp in Camo. I almost went with orange like my Spider Monkey, but decided to change it up. The photos of your camo bag sold me- so thanks!

brennan said:
Does anyone here use the Chimp with 8-11 discs? I was thinking about getting a Squirrel Monkey but the Chimp just seems like a steal. It'll leave me some room to upgrade if needed.

It works great with minimal discs. Just sliiiiiide the divider on over. Unless you think you'll never want the extra pocket space or disc space, go with the CHIMP!

brennan said:
I really like the setup Jaysus pictured on the other page with 9-10 discs and towels in between to take up space. Does anyone here use the Chimp with 8-11 discs? I was thinking about getting a Squirrel Monkey but the Chimp just seems like a steal. It'll leave me some room to upgrade if needed.

I typically only carry 11 or 12 - I am a picture whore, so I'll try to get a pic of my set up like that.

The divider works great, and I am a fan of the extra space - It has come in really handy this winter to hold a mitten or extra towels with easy access. In the summer I use it to hold a little cooler that fits four beer cans in it. And I have to be honest, beer can carrying capacity was key in my buy decision.
unsure.gif

Here are a couple pics of my current, 12 disc, setup.

IMG_4012.JPG

IMG_4014.JPG

more: http://picasaweb.google.com/jaysus145/GorillaBoy#

Does anyone have an extra GB divider that their willing to give up. I realize that this would be a super easy thing to fabricate but I'm feeling lazy and I'l like to try and acquire one first.