• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
disc junkie said:
any updates on the back pack

I'd have to call mine a trunk monkey, and I doubt there'd be a copyright violation on the basis of actual Consumer Confusion :)

http://www.trunkmonkeyad.com/

Played a round with you at snow throw 2007, and saw you had a prototype for a Vertical stack, backpack type bag, that looked really cool. Getting many of these made these days?

BrettWare said:
Played a round with you at snow throw 2007, and saw you had a prototype for a Vertical stack, backpack type bag, that looked really cool. Getting many of these made these days?

the one you saw in 07 was the 1st gen proto...I've been working on the 2nd gen proto for the last couple months now and I'm working on making some up right now to be tested out...so the pack is almost ready shouldn't be too much longer

gorillaboy said:
BrettWare said:

the one you saw in 07 was the 1st gen proto...I've been working on the 2nd gen proto for the last couple months now and I'm working on making some up right now to be tested out...so the pack is almost ready shouldn't be too much longer
vertical stack eh? is this true chris? is the 2nd gen vertical too :?:

Jesse B 707 said:
gorillaboy said:
BrettWare said:

yes it's true, it is a vertical stack. the main compartment will hold about 12 discs.

gorillaboy said:
Jesse B 707 said:
gorillaboy said:
BrettWare said:

yes it's true, it is a vertical stack. the main compartment will hold about 12 discs.
interesting, sounds nice and compact. im ready for mine :wink:

trust me they wont fall out with "normal" picking up of the pack. I can pick up the pack with the straps and hold it upside down and nothing will fall out, with it being mostly full.

gorillaboy said:
trust me they wont fall out with "normal" picking up of the pack. I can pick up the pack with the straps and hold it upside down and nothing will fall out, with it being mostly full.
are you trying to tell me, you are thinking this through? get outta town :lol:

this sounds freakin interesting :D

you can call it a Sasquatch®, for the undiscovered huge primate. it is all upright and stuff. me fee is only 1 bag.

Ted Damson said:
gorillaboy said:
are you trying to tell me, you are thinking this through? get outta town :lol:

this sounds freakin interesting :D

you can call it a Sasquatch®, for the undiscovered huge primate. it is all upright and stuff. me fee is only 1 bag.

^^^^funny guy right here.......but no for real now.... FUNNY GUY!^^^^ :wink:

but yeah I have been thinking about this pack for about 4 years now and trying to work out every thing I could think of that could be a potential problem...I'm pretty satisfied with how it has turned out now and I cant wait to see what you guys think.....

gorillaboy said:

Sounds awesome. It might be time for a new bag.

I have Chimpanzee and have had for quite some time (a couple of years) and I love the bag. It has stood tall to all of the abuse I have put it threw. This bag has traveled across the country discing a couple times most recently to Colorado.

I love this bag and also love that I dont see very many people with this bag.

My only complaint is a small one. This bag squeaks like none other. Constant creak, creak as Im walking and with my normal 3 rounds a day 7 days a week this sometimes drives me crazy. Ive tried using carabiner clips and everything you can think of

Has anyone else experienced this problem with any of the bags?

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to eleviate this issue?

Thanks, peace

Latest posts