• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Received a lovely camo Squirrel Monkey a couple of weeks ago. After playing a few rounds, I love it! Two putters fit nicely in the putter pocket, and I will appreciate the two drink holders next summer. For cold weather rounds, I stuff a towel and/or windbreaker in the second drink holder.

Thanks for a great bag!

2 putters fit very well unless you put your wallet, keys and phone in the storage pocket directly behind them. :wall:

I love the Squirrel Monkey so far, but usually just put one putter in the pocket so I don't have to deal with the hassle with all my crap in the storage pocket. Which is exactly a good thing because it is making me carry one less disc and disc down even more. :D

can someone post pics of their simian with quad shocks?

Unless I'm mistaken and he switched back, the simian now comes with sewed in backpack straps. Unless you are planning to buy a used older model of it that's how it will be when you order it.

Unless I'm mistaken and he switched back, the simian now comes with sewed in backpack straps. Unless you are planning to buy a used older model of it that's how it will be when you order it.
yeah the Simain is not quad shock compatible anymore, hasn't been for about 3 years or so now.

2 putters fit very well unless you put your wallet, keys and phone in the storage pocket directly behind them. :wall:

I love the Squirrel Monkey so far, but usually just put one putter in the pocket so I don't have to deal with the hassle with all my crap in the storage pocket. Which is exactly a good thing because it is making me carry one less disc and disc down even more. :D

Try pulling out the stitches on the corners of the putter pocket to open it up a tad more. I had to reinforce the 'stiches' in the corners where those stitches met up with the main bag but it give you a little more room. Will try to get a pic up later if I remember.

I have two gorilla boy bags.... a first production run simian and the number 5 le silverback... love them both.. I think the current runs of the simian look shorter.. really the only thing I could possibly see changing in the designs is to move the umbrella straps to the opposite side of the bag... my home course has a lot of tight paths and my 68'' portable canopy ( golf umbrella) tends to be harder to turn through the trees with the straps on the putter pocket.... please don't take this as critisisum... just customer feedback. I use the simian for tournaments and my silverware for leagues.. well most of my leagues... I was gifted a lat pro bag that I use for glow... the built cooler and waterproof pocket make it ideal for when were going to be doing more drinking on the course... the lat bag has the straps at the small of my back. With the umbrella closer to my person it's easier to turn it through tight spaces... does that make sence?

I have two gorilla boy bags.... a first production run simian and the number 5 le silverback... love them both.. I think the current runs of the simian look shorter.. really the only thing I could possibly see changing in the designs is to move the umbrella straps to the opposite side of the bag... my home course has a lot of tight paths and my 68'' portable canopy ( golf umbrella) tends to be harder to turn through the trees with the straps on the putter pocket.... please don't take this as critisisum... just customer feedback. I use the simian for tournaments and my silverware for leagues.. well most of my leagues... I was gifted a lat pro bag that I use for glow... the built cooler and waterproof pocket make it ideal for when were going to be doing more drinking on the course... the lat bag has the straps at the small of my back. With the umbrella closer to my person it's easier to turn it through tight spaces... does that make sence?

with the new style of sims the umbrella spot is on the back side of either side pocket and holds it in place against your back more, about as close as you can get. the sim is still the same height, never changed that

Ya, I'm holding out for different colors as well. Hopefully soon :hfive:

Thanks, I found it after diggin through the Google and here a bit. Think I am going to hold out for the Purple or the digi Sq/Monk

gonna be starting on some more silverbacks today.

also putting up 5 Simians on the store which were colors that didnt get bought out of the last run, they will be ready to ship out right away!

gonna be starting on some more silverbacks today.

also putting up 5 Simians on the store which were colors that didnt get bought out of the last run, they will be ready to ship out right away!

I don't see any silverbacks on your website. Are they available for order at all? I sold mine and went to the Grip and I'm just not as happy with it as I was my silverback.