• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought a digi camo simian last year. Used it twice, then put it in storage.. I'm thinking about selling it. Send me a pm if you're interested, its in brand new condition.

I love mine. Two years, and it still looks new...once I clean out the debris!

I'll second that for gorilla boy bags in general. My Simian is quite dusty, but shows no wear from a year and a half heavy use. Ashleigh's is older, and shows just a tiny bit of fading on the top, but otherwise it's in fantastic shape.

Hey mashnut, its mike from Muskegon. When I saw marks simian I knew I had to have one! Now I play about 2-3 a month, and carry a $25 innova bag. Haha, times change.

I'll second that for gorilla boy bags in general. My Simian is quite dusty, but shows no wear from a year and a half heavy use. Ashleigh's is older, and shows just a tiny bit of fading on the top, but otherwise it's in fantastic shape.

Is Ashleigh's he older generation? I have one I am getting soon in a trade and was hoping you could give some pros and cons of each. It definitely looks like the side pockets are a huge improvement, but I'm not too sure what else has changed.

Ashleigh's and mine are the same style, but have a few differences. Perhaps runs 2.1 and 2.2 with the current ones being 2.3? I did play a lot with a friend who had the first generation Simian. The side pockets on the newer ones are much bigger, but you lose the ability to put multiple discs in the putter pockets, the older sims allowed for a couple putters in each side. The other huge improvement is the access to the bottom area under the discs, you had to take the bottom discs out of the older ones to get to that area, the newer ones have zipper access.

IMO, the older version is a great bag, the newer version is even better. Can't go too wrong with that.

Great Bag!! I do not think it is as comfortable as the Grip A Series, but the built in seat, extra side storage capacity, and overall build quality is really winning me over right now. I will have to give it another run on the course before I decide which I will keep, and the other will be for sale.

Ordered mid April and bag will be here mid June. So just a heads up. Took almost exactly 2 months. No one likes to wait but patience is often worth it.

i agree, its frustrating to have to wait, but to know it is hand made in the US and not in sweat shop conditions along with knowing it will be around for a long, long time after that... priceless

I also ordered in April, and my patience is really being tested. I know it's worth the wait, but knowing my awesome Simian is coming soon is killing me!

along with knowing it will be around for a long, long time after that... priceless

this^^^

my kong is 5 years old (i've had it for 3+) and the only wear is some fraying on the mesh pockets on the outside edges. i take very good care of my gear, and if you do the same they will last for a loooooong time.

this^^^

my kong is 5 years old (i've had it for 3+) and the only wear is some fraying on the mesh pockets on the outside edges. i take very good care of my gear, and if you do the same they will last for a loooooong time.

I've had my Squirrel Monkey since December 2010, and it looks brand new (if I vacuumed out the stuff I've collected) after at least a thousand rounds. I was planning to Plasti-Dip it when I got it, but I'm glad I didn't now. I also take care of my gear...