• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ever think about a sling type bag? I have been trying one as a makeshift midize bag, amd I bet you could customize a nice comfortable bag

So I just finished transferring all of my stuff to my Simian. WOW is all I can say. I can already tell it's going to be the most comfortable bag I've ever tried. I'll post some pics in a bit.

Not really digging how the towel hangs there, but I really like the convenience of having it right there. Idk, we'll see. It's a torrential downpour here right now so unfortunately I don't think I can play a round today.

Edit: Oh I'm gonna put my patches on in a bit too.

Do you have a timetable for your smaller bags yet? Interested in the new Spider or Squirrel Monkey. Thanks in advance.

I am concentrating heavily on Simians only for now, but I am doing other random orders in between runs of other bags if they get pre ordered. to pre order just email me and we can go from there.

jimbosprint's Simian

My Simian has arrived!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Simian_2013-06-17.jpg
    Simian_2013-06-17.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 322
I've only got 12 in mine, but you could fit a bunch more in the bottom and side pockets if you wanted.

Latest posts