• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip-EQ A14 Tour Bag

Its in the front of the main disc compartment in its own little velcro pouch

My all purple, with siblings pictured.

awwww jeah....

Attachments

• 20140602_182501_20140602183008196.jpg
    20140602_182501_20140602183008196.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 238
Oh, and just wanted to add that the orange(red) with the black topographic map doesn't look bad, and I love that there are side straps on both sides of the bag, so I can have my umbrella and stool secured at the same time. Totally worth the discount I got on it lol.

I went with the red so it would match my disc golf clothes, but I kinda wish I could have gotten the all black, but I'm happy anyway.

Can anyone throw up a view of the bag (filled with discs) from the side?

Did they fix the problem of the last A-series falling over backwards?

Had my first round with the new bag today. Very comfy, but it did flip over on a slight hill a couple of times, so I guess I have to be careful which way I lean it. But not a big problem.

Can anyone throw up a view of the bag (filled with discs) from the side?

A-14 side view, with discs inside.

20140603_231741_zpshcf2jd0l.jpg

Next to one of my A-series bags for comparison

20140603_231511_20140603231912639_zpsllujwmli.jpg

Anyone else NOT like the boxed in logo on the front?

i like it better than the a-series logo. but, the L-series definitely was my favorite in terms of the branding. the only thing that was a deal breaker for me was the topography.

i'm honestly not sure what tweaks they could make to the bag in the future that would be groundbreaking without altering it too far off from its current appeal. i hope they do digital camo as a regular run next year, that l-series one was sexy as hell.

I just can't get over the topography. Keeping my all black original A Series for now.

I hear you about the topography, but the new sweet color outweighed that more than enough for me :)

they DO have an all-black A14 WITHOUT the mapping which looks great, but I was already sold on the purple. They said they had "an overwhelming" request for all black without the topography so they dubbed it the "classic" (or something similar).... wish they had ran some purple without the topographics.... oh well... I'm sure they will just end up releasing them down the line without the map.

I'm eagerly waiting FedEx to bring me my all black A14 today. Stoked!!!!

pics please.

just ordered mine from Glide. shipping directly from the grip site was like double on top of a higher sales tax. Really cool dude, and still has black and black/grey A-series for anyone looking.

Latest posts