• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

I emailed Justin about my DD preorder. He told me today they are going out before the waiting list (which I am also #69 on =] ), and should be shipped early next week. I take that with a grain of salt however.

I emailed Justin about my DD preorder. He told me today they are going out before the waiting list (which I am also #69 on =] ), and should be shipped early next week. I take that with a grain of salt however.

I got the same response. We will probably see them around December.

So much pessimism. It seems fairly certain that he has production going now at a decent pace, there have been 3 or more waves of bags in the past 2-3 weeks from what I've seen on forums.

So much pessimism. It seems fairly certain that he has production going now at a decent pace, there have been 3 or more waves of bags in the past 2-3 weeks from what I've seen on forums.

I've been promised my bag on dates that have come and gone on at least 5 occasions. I would be stupid to not be skepitcal. Last time, he "guaranteed" that my bag would be on my doorstep at the end of June or the earliest of July, yet I still wait. Do you honestly think my "pessimism" is unwarranted?

I've been promised my bag on dates that have come and gone on at least 5 occasions. I would be stupid to not be skepitcal. Last time, he "guaranteed" that my bag would be on my doorstep at the end of June or the earliest of July, yet I still wait. Do you honestly think my "pessimism" is unwarranted?

nope

but I bet you'll be stoked when you do get it

I already have a great bag in the Dual Pack but when the Grip bag went up in the Marketplace yesterday I really wanted to get it

I don't need it
but it just looks so good

nope

but I bet you'll be stoked when you do get it

I already have a great bag in the Dual Pack but when the Grip bag went up in the Marketplace yesterday I really wanted to get it

I don't need it
but it just looks so good

Oh, I'm sure the bag will be awesome. I'm just really annoyed with all the hallow promises. I have a Dual Pack as well, but I hate mine.

I sort of understand. I was the 2nd person to originally pre-order, not sure how I was even second, I sent him the money 5 minutes after the pre-orders became available. So, I know what the wait is like. However, I can tell he is really trying to deliver on the promises, and the 2nd run speaks for itself so far. However, it takes a little time and J@ is terrible at holding his tongue. I honestly think he is as excited about getting the bags into peoples hands as we were to get them and he just can't help but over promise. This isn't a big corporation, it is just some guy with a vision.

Patience is a virtue

I shouldn't drink and post on the internet, such a friggin' sappy sap.

So after messing with the camelback in side pocket and not being happy with the weight being offcentered and just being uncomfortable and just too heavy. I have figured a way to mount it that takes care of all of those things. It carries very well and isnt very noticable unless both straps are on and even then its not too bad. Way better then sticking it in the side pocket. Just used a D ring to mount the 2 middle pick up points together and still leaving it operational.

Attachments

• bag 014.jpg
    bag 014.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 140
  • bag 015.jpg
    bag 015.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 120
  • bag 016.jpg
    bag 016.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 112
Then just a couple pieces of tape to the straps to keep em out of the way while taking the bag on/off

Attachments

• bag 017.jpg
    bag 017.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 56
  • bag 018.jpg
    bag 018.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 57
Take a pic zoomed out a bit please. Seems odd to carry the entire camelbak whit the bag on top of it, but if that is working that is cool. I just deal with the off center weight for a bit and drink up, isn't so bad once you only have a liter or two left :)

I just found out it's like a little ac on your body when full with ice water. With it mounted like that it's just a part of the bag.

I sort of understand. I was the 2nd person to originally pre-order, not sure how I was even second, I sent him the money 5 minutes after the pre-orders became available. So, I know what the wait is like. However, I can tell he is really trying to deliver on the promises, and the 2nd run speaks for itself so far. However, it takes a little time and J@ is terrible at holding his tongue. I honestly think he is as excited about getting the bags into peoples hands as we were to get them and he just can't help but over promise. This isn't a big corporation, it is just some guy with a vision.

Patience is a virtue

I shouldn't drink and post on the internet, such a friggin' sappy sap.

I agree...I have been waiting for a long time. You KNOW he didn't want any of these delays to happen and it had to be awkward for him. Not to mention that most of the delays were for the better and were only to better the product. I will be happy when I get my bag, but im not going to sit here and bash his name because I had to wait so long. I knew what I was getting into...

I knew what I was getting into too. I'm just really disappointed that all of my tournaments for the year will be done by the time I get it- I really just bought it for tournaments, and don't want to wait another 9 months to use it.

Any cosmetic differences between first and second run?

Not including the two tone is their any cosmetic difference between the first run and second run Grip Bags? Anybody have pics. I saw what was on the Grip website but Im not sure what run that one is. For that matter what sre the physical differences in the two different runs? I havent seen either in person but mine should be arriving in the mail Mon or Tues.

Last edited:
Posted pics a couple pages ago and thoughts

Well I finally got the e-mail I've been waiting for. The DD pre-orders will be going out this week! Wow, it's finally going to get here. Tip of the hat to all of you who stayed possitive, because I had my doubts for sure....I know, I know the bag isn't here yet, but seems to be the trend (getting your bag) when you get "that" e-mail.
Sweeet! just in time for my OR, WA disc golf trip!.......Man, I hope I just didn't jinx myself :)

Latest posts