• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

No longer included, they make you pay more for it. :thmbdown:

you're kidding me, where'd you hear that?

Not sure about the pay for it part, but I do know they are no longer included with the new bags. Ran into this when I snagged a new C14 for myself and another for my brother. One came with the tag while the other did not, store owner told me they stopped doing bag tags with the new bags. :(

Not sure about the pay for it part, but I do know they are no longer included with the new bags. Ran into this when I snagged a new C14 for myself and another for my brother. One came with the tag while the other did not, store owner told me they stopped doing bag tags with the new bags. :(

Bummer. Not that if affects my satisfaction with the purchase but that was one really neat little thing for the "Grip Culture" that I enjoyed from my first Grip.

I just received my C14 Camo bag and am disappointed at the construction quality to say the least as this is my first Grip bag.

When upright, it would lean forward and to the left with or without discs.

It appears this may be due to some very bad stitching and placement of the feet.

Secondly, the drink pockets are noticeably uneven as one side is stitched up higher than the other which may also be contributing to the odd lean.

And to top it off, the stitching line directly beneath the Grip logo is near the very edge in one spot that looks like it'll fall apart with normal use.

I've submitted a warranty claim and hope this will be resolved.

Are these legit concerns, thoughts?

Yeah, Grip should take good care of you.

I had a stitching issue with mine and had a new one in my hands really quickly.

Overall, I really love this bag. I've using my A-Series for winter golf, but once the ground dries, the C-14 will be back in action.

I had been carrying a Mahal for about a year and a half. The bag is awesome, but designed to carry everything, including striped bass (see photo in Mahal thread). I borrowed my brothers C14 and decided to purchase one because I was so impressed. This bag is light and ergonomic. My back thanks me. It is perfect for its intended use. Carry a smaller disc selection, limiting weight by limiting storage, and overall lighter bag weight.

Hello Grip C14 users,
I'm looking into getting the c14 (or maybe c15). Could I easily fit these discs? There are 16.
Would I have room for an extra 1 or 2?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 3.44.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 3.44.25 PM.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 43
Carried a Discmania A14 since end of Dec/beginning of January. Got a DD Ranger Bag. Each have their pros/cons but overall I carry the A14. I feel like it has more padding and balances better on the back. Plus two drink holders versus one and it doesn't fall over as easy as the Ranger bag. I still like the Ranger bag, just not as much as my A14.

Hello Grip C14 users,
I'm looking into getting the c14 (or maybe c15). Could I easily fit these discs? There are 16.
Would I have room for an extra 1 or 2?

Ive heard (but have zero personal experience) that overmolds are hard to get in and out of grip bags, so you might want to look into that.

I found 5 putters to be 1 too many in my C14. Putting 3 up top (plus a utility driver) and 1 in the main is how i roll my c14. I tried putting 2 putters in the main (5 total) but found it really killed my capacity in the main and didnt feel like i could sacrifice the drivers to make it work. Your mileage may vary

Yeah, Grip should take good care of you.

I had a stitching issue with mine and had a new one in my hands really quickly.

Overall, I really love this bag. I've using my A-Series for winter golf, but once the ground dries, the C-14 will be back in action.

I'm now on my third C14 and it's not much better than the first one.

Getting very tired of shoddy workmanship.

I'm doubtful the fourth will be acceptable.

Oh well, let's see how it turns out.

I'm now on my third C14 and it's not much better than the first one.

Getting very tired of shoddy workmanship.

I'm doubtful the fourth will be acceptable.

Oh well, let's see how it turns out.

I own four grip bags and haven't came across one issue with stitching yet,or anything of the like. What sort of responses are you getting from grip when you email them? I have to imagine that by now both parties are sick of dealing with eachother :popcorn:

I own four grip bags and haven't came across one issue with stitching yet,or anything of the like. What sort of responses are you getting from grip when you email them? I have to imagine that by now both parties are sick of dealing with eachother :popcorn:

The fact you've had four pristine bags makes me feel even worse, thanks.

It's more about uneven stitching, uneven pockets, the bag is lopsided is so many ways, just bad symmetry throughout.

I feel bad for Rose (Warranties) as she's been nothing but extremely helpful. It's the people supposedly inspecting and shipping the bags is where the issue lies and I was actually told the designer himself inspected my latest bag.

So you can imagine the kind of confidence I now have in a possible fourth arduous endeavor.

I may just give up....

Grip discount code

$15 discount on any Grip EQ 2015 Series Disc Golf Bag now thru Sunday (5/17/15) w/coupon code "STEADYED15"

I'm seriously considering a c15, when they start shipping, My only concern would be the size of the valuables storage. Does anybody with a c14, know if two iphone 6+ would sit in there comfortably, along with say.. keys?

My C14 very comfortably holds a couple extra minis, an extra phone batter, my LG G3 with leather flip case, wallet (not quite Costanza, but not a money clip), and a few essentials (nail clippers, emory board for discs, emory board for nails, and chapstick). Not too packed, but I wouldn't want to try and fit anything else in there...

My C14 very comfortably holds a couple extra minis, an extra phone batter, my LG G3 with leather flip case, wallet (not quite Costanza, but not a money clip), and a few essentials (nail clippers, emory board for discs, emory board for nails, and chapstick). Not too packed, but I wouldn't want to try and fit anything else in there...

Thanks! Now I just need to find a way to get my hands on one. I'm a pretty big dude, I think the bag may look odd on me, but my wife carries it for me mostly :clap:

I also just noticed that the putter quiver will hold 5-6 discs if you leave it down. (I've always had mine raised up)

I think these C-14 bags are pretty nice little bags.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone confirm this? It'd be sweet to fit 2 putters and 2 mids in there

I'm seriously considering a c15, when they start shipping, My only concern would be the size of the valuables storage. Does anybody with a c14, know if two iphone 6+ would sit in there comfortably, along with say.. keys?

C14 owner, the valuables pocket should do just fine. I usually carry my wallet, iphone 5s, ipod touch, bluetooth speaker, keys, mini and erasable scorecard in mine with no issue.

13 discs down in the bottom and 3 putters up top in the putter pocket for 16 total. Very, very happy with my C14 purchase and haven't used my Grip L-series since. Good luck!

Latest posts