• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Has Will Schusterick peaked?

I've been playing in several of the same tournaments as Joey Lutz and he belongs on that list too. He's been killing Will for the most part.

Seeing Joey Lutz's forehand in person is probably the most impressive disc golf act that I've witnessed.

I don't recall which vid, but there is an Eagle interview on Youtube where he said Joey Lutz had the best forehand in disc golf.

edit: Trying to find the clip where Eagle said that and I stumbled across McBeth saying something pretty similar.

Last edited:
Seeing Joey Lutz's forehand in person is probably the most impressive disc golf act that I've witnessed.

I don't recall which vid, but there is an Eagle interview on Youtube where he said Joey Lutz had the best forehand in disc golf.

edit: Trying to find the clip where Eagle said that and I stumbled across McBeth saying something pretty similar.

I thought I had a very good forehand until I saw Joey Lutz.

Peaked? Let me tell you something, he hasn't even begun to peak.

And when he does peak, you'll know. Because he's gonna peak so hard that everyone in Georgia is going to feel it.

Latest posts